whats wrong with this picture?

Everyone can use a little humor. Good-natured jokes and stories can brighten a day and go well with that first cup of coffee. (Let's keep'em clean)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

windy hollow

whats wrong with this picture?

Post by windy hollow »

take your time and really look close its not an easy thing to spot. http://wave.prohosting.com/cric2k/whatswrong.swf give me a P.M. and I will give you a hint. just click on link.
WINDY HOLLOW BEAGLES

windy hollow

Re: whats wrong with this picture?

Post by windy hollow »

windy hollow wrote:take your time and really look close its not an easy thing to spot. http://wave.prohosting.com/cric2k/whatswrong.swf give me a P.M. and I will give you a hint. just click on link.
please post your guess's on this thread
WINDY HOLLOW BEAGLES

Emery

Post by Emery »

You know, I have seen this before and I still had a hard time finding it. It really isn't an easy thing to spot. You really need to concentrate and look really close at the picture. Also, make sure you have your volume turned up. There are suttle hints playing in little musical expressions here and there. However, they are really hard to hear so turn it up.
Last edited by Emery on Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

windy hollow

Post by windy hollow »

Emery wrote:You know, I have seen this before and I still had a hard time finding it. It really isn't an easy thing to spot. You really need to concentrate and look really close at the picture.
yes you do!! thank you very much I cannot believe the people that did not get it!!!
WINDY HOLLOW BEAGLES