A Texan joins A Church

Everyone can use a little humor. Good-natured jokes and stories can brighten a day and go well with that first cup of coffee. (Let's keep'em clean)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hack52

A Texan joins A Church

Post by hack52 »

A Texan joins A Church

An old Texan went to the local church and asked to join. The preacher said, 'OK, but you have to pass a small Bible test first.' The first Question is 'Where was Jesus born?' The man answered ,' Longview .' The preacher said. 'Sorry...you can't join our church.' Soooooo....he went to another church and asked to join. The preacher said, 'We would love to have you, but you have to pass a Bible test first. Where was Jesus born?' The man said. ' Tyler .' The preacher said, 'Sorry...you can't join our church.' Soooo....he goes to another church and asks to join. The preacher said, 'That's great; we welcome you with open arms.' The man said, 'I don't have to pass no Bible test first?' The preacher said, 'No.' The man said, 'Can I ask you a question?' The preacher said, 'Sure.' The man said, 'Where was Jesus born?' The preacher said, ' Palestine .' The man mumbled to himself, 'I knew it was in East Texas somewhere.'