GOD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR

Everyone can use a little humor. Good-natured jokes and stories can brighten a day and go well with that first cup of coffee. (Let's keep'em clean)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hack52

GOD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR

Post by hack52 »

GOD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR

A woman received a call that her daughter was sick.

She stopped by the pharmacy to get medication,
got back to her car and found that she had locked her keys inside.

The woman found an old rusty coat hanger left on the ground.
She looked at it and said "I don't know how to use this."

She bowed her head and asked God to send her HELP.

Within 5 minutes a beat up old motorcycle pulled up.

A bearded man who was wearing an old biker skull rag.
The man got off of his cycle and asked if he could help.

She said: "Yes, my daughter is sick. I've locked my keys in my car. I must get home. Please, can you use this hanger to unlock my car?"

He said "Sure." He walked over to the car, and in less than a minute the car was open.

She hugged the man and through tears said "Thank You SO Much! You are a very nice man."

The man replied "Lady, I am NOT a nice man. I just got out of PRISON yesterday, I was in prison for car theft."

The woman hugged the man again sobbing, "Oh, thank you God! You even sent me a Professional!"

Is GOD Good or What!?

BEAGLEBLUES

Re: GOD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

True story,
My mother and father ride motorcycles in a group called "Christian Motorcycle Association". While at a rally a few years back a woman in the group was taking her turn watching thecoffee booth. It was late and the atmosphere was rowdy. A group of these women in the group started praying that God would place angels around her to protect her. While they were praying, 4 Hells Angels came and camped out around the booth andtold her that they just felt like someone wanted them to watch over the booth. God is so cool!

johns03272008

Re: GOD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR

Post by johns03272008 »

Nice!!
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com