Patch Pups

Canadian beagling activites, Canadian Beagle on Fox Trial Association, LP on Hare, and other news.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

chris herpin

Patch Pups

Post by chris herpin »

I'm going to the Tennessee State Hunt and will be delivering a patch pup to James Holbrook. I've decided to sell the other two which are females and will have them at the hunt also, if anyone is interested. These pups are out of probably the last daughter of Pine Patch Stupe and a Patch Hound a friend of mine has out of Superior Kennels in Oklahoma. The pups should be around 12 weeksd old at the time of the hunt. If interested give me a call and I'll hold one for you. They are up to date on their shots and worming, are bold and friendly. Their dam is the dam of the best of show at the Ohio state hunt, and has, I think 4 grand pups that are Lp champions, and one grand champion. I'll also have a male pup out of GrRBch Switcher Hill Windy at the hunt for sale. His Sire is a full brother to the winner of the last Tennessee State hunt in the open Class. He is started, but I just don't have time for all the dogs I have and I already have more males than I like. My number is 713-417-0954. Chris Herpin