Darryl Martins Beagles

Canadian beagling activites, Canadian Beagle on Fox Trial Association, LP on Hare, and other news.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

awful bawlin

Post by awful bawlin »

Typical MM dogs have enough voices like Nate has noticed. Always been a dummy when I get the questions is that your dog barking? Can hardly answer it with any predictability as the father had the yoddle with chops and bawls as he progressed the game . THe yoddle is some distinctive and I find it still in his get. I have been fortunate to get these dogs in good hands and enjoy you guys having fun . Only the good die young guess thats why i made it past 60 ahhhhhhhh They continue to amaze me as last nite at 0 american temp one of his bitches put the heat on a hare that sounded like a fox run and lookes the same as well. L&S monk

BJK

Post by BJK »

Monk,

It's nice to know you're still in the land of the living. I just returned from a week long hunt in Indiana. Cottontail numbers were down but there's always a blessing to be found in anything that's done.

Instead of 3 and 4 splits, my pack of 10-12 dogs ran as one. It was beautiful! Words can not explain. I also heard a new dog in the pack with a serious loud, fast, screaming, heavy bawl! I ran over to see which dog it was. To my surprise it was Awful Bawlin Rupert's Bud. He now has 4 known voices. They keep getting better and better. The colder the temperature the louder and harder he ran. He was outstanding! He did it all, jumped, checked and drove! Now if I could only get you to send me a bitch like him, I might be satisfied until I get the next one. LOL!

Thanks Monk, those Canadian hounds do really well on cottontails once they get adjusted. Keep doin' what you're doin'

Nate, Big Johnson's Kennel