New Forum

Canadian beagling activites, Canadian Beagle on Fox Trial Association, LP on Hare, and other news.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bev
Site Admin

New Forum

Post by Bev »

Canadian beaglers, please feel free to use this forum anytime. If for any reason you need it just to communicate among yourselves, that's okay too. BeaglesCanada.com is an excellent site, but all sites can have problems from time-to-time, servers down, etc. and it's nice to have a back-up. :biggrin:

I'm Alone

Post by I'm Alone »

Sounds good, Bev. The more the merrier

Awful Bawlin

New Board

Post by Awful Bawlin »

Way to go Coady out front with tongue just like your daggits.Thanks Bev we will try not to misbehave .

Thunder

New Forum

Post by Thunder »

Well I thought that would post a comment for the East Coast. I hope to see both of you at the Canadian Nationals this year. I have a 13" female that qualified this year and I am also marshalling the big male class.

Keep them running, :lol:
and see you at Fundy

Steve C.

Post by Steve C. »

Hope to see all of you folks there. I.m rarely online anymore but dropped by for a minute today. Hope all are well.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Besides your own hounds, (lol) does anyone have a favorite to win the different classes at Fundy this year?

Thunder

Hunting stories

Post by Thunder »

Hello Steve,
It`s just about time for one of your good old hunting stories. Maybe you can tell a few at Fundy over a beer or two. I think I owe you a couple. Hope to see you at the Nationals.

Keep them running
Dennis Cooke :lol:

Steve C.

Post by Steve C. »

Dennis, if they let me across the border I plan to be there. I'll have to think up a few new stories I guess, but I WILL accept that beer!

awful bawlin

Post by awful bawlin »

Cooki I am sure the bells are installed and we will be found there.Can I give ya a few numbers to push in the crazy class?Na I think not. Bev I would guess that all dogs entered are favorites in their owners eyes and I am sure no different than the rest but good luck and god bless all who compete.

Thunder

Post by Thunder »

Awful Bawlin,
I enjoy your stories too, but some of them get a little confusing. I will see you at Fundy and good luck to you and your hounds.

Keep them running
Dennis Cooke

slammer

Awful Bawlin puppys

Post by slammer »

awful bawlin wrote:Cooki I am sure the bells are installed and we will be found there.Can I give ya a few numbers to push in the crazy class?Na I think not. Bev I would guess that all dogs entered are favorites in their owners eyes and I am sure no different than the rest but good luck and god bless all who compete.