Green Bay Sako and Others...@ STUD in WV.

Studs Dogs, Starting Pens or Services, Dog Transportation, New Business or Kennel Announcements. This is also a good forum to make travel arrangements for pups and dogs.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BCBeagles

Re: Green Bay Sako and Others...@ STUD in WV.

Post by BCBeagles » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Most of this site and others have taken to Facebook....until my company pays me to be on it....I will not be participating in that....lol.

If you want my number please PM me.....thanks for any and all interest on the hounds!

References available on pups off of Sako and Foot....off of different females. King's pups are not yet old enough to start. He only has one litter on the ground and two now bred to whelp over the next months.

Good running to all!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BREEDING HOUNDS FOR FIELD PERFORMANCE
GUN HUNTERS AND TRIALERS WELCOME ANYTIME! I WILL RUN ANY AND ALL HOUNDS IN MY KENNEL UPON REQUEST.

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Sat May 05, 2018 1:22 pm

Hilltop Big Foot has been sold to my good friend Alan Plum in Virginia..Life and work have me cutting back a few hounds....time is right for it.

Have a female bred to Foot now and will use him again in the future if we see the right things....thanks Alan...I know you will enjoy him.
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

GUN HUNTERS AND TRIALERS WELCOME ANYTIME! I WILL RUN ANY AND ALL HOUNDS IN MY KENNEL UPON REQUEST.

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:04 am

Male pup available off of Sako and a Ranger Dan bred female....5 crosses of Dan on the pup.....about 8 wks old in North Carolina.

Any interest PM for information....thanks and good running to all!!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:15 am

I know of a nice young male off of Sako for sale. Line bred on Shooter...big dog...near full 15 inch. Medium plus speed...good check dog and a contributor every day in a pack. Solid dog. He is in South Carolina and is priced very reasonably.

Any interest I will PM you his owners name. Owned by a good and honest guy who runs dogs year round. Solid young rabbit dog.

Thanks and good running to all!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS