Green Bay Sako and Others...@ STUD in WV.

Studs Dogs, Starting Pens or Services, Dog Transportation, New Business or Kennel Announcements. This is also a good forum to make travel arrangements for pups and dogs.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BCBeagles

Re: Green Bay Sako....at STUD in WV.

Post by BCBeagles » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:41 am

Decent dog....best place to make decision to breed is in the field...behind a rabbit....Come watch anything and everything here run a rabbit.

Leave here possibly finding what you like....or.....leave here liking your own hounds more....lol.

Good running to all!!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BREEDING HOUNDS FOR FIELD PERFORMANCE
GUN HUNTERS AND TRIALERS WELCOME ANYTIME! I WILL RUN ANY AND ALL HOUNDS IN MY KENNEL UPON REQUEST.

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:34 am

Our Mt Ash Dino female is coming in heat...she is a mate to Chad Curran's Sally female and Shiloh. She is a conservative dog with a huge nose, very good in the check area, works tight and has the nose to grub up the tough losses.

We will be breeding her to Sako in the next couple weeks. We will definitely be keeping a couple pups, but if there are any available we will post that when they are here.

Thanks for looking...take care.
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

GUN HUNTERS AND TRIALERS WELCOME ANYTIME! I WILL RUN ANY AND ALL HOUNDS IN MY KENNEL UPON REQUEST.

CASKEY'S KENNEL

Post by CASKEY'S KENNEL » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:47 pm

How many AKC FC produced .
"WHERE THE DOGS DO THE TALKING"
Living with TINNITUS .
225-910-2900
BEAVERCREEK Karma KIckaz sister
HUNT-EM-UP BLAZER'S MARGRET. 5 AKC FC
IFC BANGOR'S BARKIN BLUE ELVIS 4 AKC FC

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Only one litter on the ground thus far...decent reports from that...that litter is about 8 months.

Time will tell...I don't believe many trialers will use Sako, I could be wrong.

Nice gun dogs...run a rabbit clean and close and as quick as scent allows. Probably don't have that "explode out of the check" that seems to be what alot like nowadays.

Thanks and good running to all!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

chromeslayer

Post by chromeslayer » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Real short clip of my Sako pup .. he was about 6months old in the clip runnin solo... showing good ability at a young age

https://youtu.be/-Kzo_LKi8gQ

bear128

Post by bear128 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:20 pm

Sako is a real nice hound , steady and consistent and a great looking hound

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:28 pm

Thank you guys....I hope the pup continues to Progress for you Jeremy...he was a very similar personality to his dad...very intelligent.

Sako is here and in decent shape...I am fortunate to have some nice places to run....come and bring some hounds if you have any interest in Sako.

We have a really nice Mt. Ash Dino that will be bred to Sako in the next few days. IF she has a large litter there may be a few for sale. I will post if that is the case.
I will also be breeding Green Bay Hail Mary to Sako when she comes in, which could be any time. Again, if she has a large litter we may have a few for sale....look for updates.

Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:24 am

Flo(Mate to Shiloh and Sally, owned by Chad Curran) has been bred twice. Hoping to get at least one more tie on her. Should be a solid cross of two lines that have been real successful....outcross but similar styles of dog. Close clean running and on the line, stay in the check with noses and patience to find a lost track.

I have a littermate of Sako's on Walker pups now. They look really good...have intentions to keep all three of them and see how that cross works out.

I have a younger mate to Sako, Whitney Creek Gigi, who I have been soloing and putting alot of time in. She has a lot of hustle, hunt, and good nose. She can smoothly push a rabbit much like her sire and dam did. I am extremely excited to see her to continue to progress, thanks to Butch Saari for letting me buy her. She will be an asset in the field and hopefully on the reproducing front as well.

Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

CASKEY'S KENNEL

Post by CASKEY'S KENNEL » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:15 pm

chromeslayer wrote:Real short clip of my Sako pup .. he was about 6months old in the clip runnin solo... showing good ability at a young age

https://youtu.be/-Kzo_LKi8gQ
Nice big load chop mouth .
"WHERE THE DOGS DO THE TALKING"
Living with TINNITUS .
225-910-2900
BEAVERCREEK Karma KIckaz sister
HUNT-EM-UP BLAZER'S MARGRET. 5 AKC FC
IFC BANGOR'S BARKIN BLUE ELVIS 4 AKC FC

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Thanks...I owned that male pup before selling him to Jeremy. He was a very intelligent and great acting pup. Wasn't hard to look at either.

I do like his mouth...sounds like a hound...not an ankle biter....lol.
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:16 am

Thanks for the continued interest in Sako.

Another female coming soon to be bred and others waiting on heat cycles....he is getting run regularly and even if he isn't we will still take him to the field for you to evaluate.

Good running to all and take care!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Sako just tied a female off of Kick Azz and Patience....she is owned by Bobby Angel in Ohio. Thank you for chosing Sako and, more importantly, thank you for taking the time to evaluate him in the field!!

Bobby says he will be keeping a few for himself and may take a few names for pups if anyone is interested. PM me and I can get you Bobby's number.
I have watched Sally go in the field...nice dog...good mouth....nice tight check area...patient in check....she does some nice things.

Should be a nice cross....thanks and good running to all!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:11 am

One cross coming from Sako on Upcoming litters page.

Two females coming out of Kentucky to be bred, one coming in April, the other when she comes in.

Last edited by BCBeagles on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:17 pm

Female coming out of Kentucky next weekend to be bred to Sako. Tony Eyer's breeding on her.

Hope they make some good ones for Mr. Belcher.

Thanks for the continued interest and good running to all!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Want to thank Mr. Bobby Belcher and his son Bobby for driving up his female to be bred to Sako today. A really nice looking double Eyer's Geno female.

You could tell by her battle scars on face and tail she doesn't set in the pen. Mr. Belcher puts them in the brush. I hope she has a nice litter for you Bobby. I hope to get to come down and run with you some time!

It was a pleasure meeting you all!

Good running to all!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS