FC Amann's Riverland Sampson at Stud in Photo

Studs Dogs, Starting Pens or Services, Dog Transportation, New Business or Kennel Announcements. This is also a good forum to make travel arrangements for pups and dogs.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

drifter22no1

FC Amann's Riverland Sampson at Stud in Photo

Post by drifter22no1 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:14 am

FC Amann's Riverland Sampson at stud in Ohio

If you are looking to breed to a male that is loaded up with Mt. Zion Pete blood you need to take a look at Sampson. A negative brucilosis test within 10 days of your arrival is a must. You're not going to find a better opportunity than this for a VERY NEGOTIABLE STUD FEE. Call me anytime at 740-277-9468, I will be as accommodating as I can be.
https://hounddogcentral.com/view_pedigr ... erations=4
Last edited by drifter22no1 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonah Staten
"Walkem when you have to and Catchem when you can"

drifter22no1

Re: FC Amann's Riverland Sampson at Stud in Photo

Post by drifter22no1 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:35 am

Sampson has been bred to a very well bred The Elms Jiggs Maggie's Mate bred female, a very nice Primetime Trail Blazer female (Main Events Showtime full sister) and is breeding a very nice Pacesetter female that will whelp in early December
Jonah Staten

drifter22no1

Post by drifter22no1 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:44 am

I have very little access to Internet service so it is best to call me on my cell and leave a name and number if I don't answer. My first litter of pups out of Sampson are 4 months old now and started running on the second rabbit they ever saw. Give me a call anytime at 740-277-9468.
Jonah Staten

kwolf

Post by kwolf » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:24 pm

I sent my female to get bred to Sampson , she is due to have pups the first week of December. Jonah went over and above to get her bred , great man here for sure. She was at his kennel for 2 1/2 weeks , he took great care of her. I’m looking forward to this litter. Ron Preston