Just 45 views? C'mon, lol.

Studs Dogs, Starting Pens or Services, Dog Transportation, New Business or Kennel Announcements. This is also a good forum to make travel arrangements for pups and dogs.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bev
Site Admin

Just 45 views? C'mon, lol.

Post by Bev »

There are a lot of studs being offered on this board. I'd sure like to see a few of these fine stud dogs in the stud book!

Some of you here have already taken out ads in the stud book. Thank you! For those who haven't yet, consider taking out an ad, even if it's just a half-page to support the stud book, and get it into the hands of beaglers who perhaps don't have internet. It's a who's who this year, many of your fellow beaglers' hounds are in the book -- yours should be, too! I have not had any trouble selling the color ads, they are gorgeous. That will make the book expensive to print, but it will be worth it in the long run. In fact, I'm having to add pages to accommodate them, but I have to add them in blocks of 8, so I have some extra pages to fill. I have room for maybe a couple more color ads, and a few more black and white.

Here are the prices and types:

Stud ads:
1/2 page black and white = $100
Full page black and white = $150
1/2 page color = $150
Full page color = $250

1/4 pg Kennel or club sponsorships ads (These carry your kennel/club logo, a small graphic or picture, and your contact information). $40
EXAMPLE:

General kennel listing. $10
EXAMPLE:

C'mon folks, let's get the extra pages filled up! Just send me the info, I will do all the work. I'm not far out - I'm about 3/4 done so hurry! There's an ad for every budget. Image

The stud books won't crash or be infected by a virus. They will sit atop a coffee table, ride around in a truck, or be in somebody's collection forever. Twenty years from now people will know you were part of the beagling community in 2009. Your kids will be amazed at how young you looked. Image

Thank you in advance.

cajunmeadows2

Re: Just 45 views? C'mon, lol.

Post by cajunmeadows2 »

Bev. are you getting any Texas or La. ads or kennel listings?

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Not many, cajun. Get after your fellow beaglers down there! I have some Mississippi participation.

Randy Underwood

Post by Randy Underwood »

Bev ,
Any FL adds or stud dogs been sent in ?
Im about to send something you for us FL boys and girls soon as I get
word from you....

Come on Folks, lets get this book done and to the print shop for Bev
and all of us Beaglers ...
Black Water Creek Kennels
Cassia FL.
Disabled Outdoorsman
Anyday Outdoors with Beagles
is Better then anyday indoors without them.
God is My Boss !

Nor' Easter

Post by Nor' Easter »

Let us know when you start the 2010 book. I'll have a great pic of new FTCH Mikerma's Farmer Clem for it. He's a real looker.

Bev
Site Admin

Re: Just 45 views? Updated.

Post by Bev »

Sorry I've neglected this thread and subject for a while. Now I know why it only had 45 views -- life is crazy and there's not enough time to do it all. I'm thinking toward the next book, and if I do this one it's going to be kind of a grand thing with even more articles about winning dogs, Hall of Famers, interviews with big hunt winners and such.

I may post a "pre-sign up" thread somewhere soon -- just to see if enough advertisers are interested in participating. It's the ads that pay for the printing, so if I don't get enough committed I can't go forward. It need not only be stud advertisers, the dog haulers, kennels, supply companies, etc., can also advertise. One can even advertise just for the sake of sponsoring the book. The important thing is that it be paid for when I take it to the printers. As always, I will donate my time. All Advertisers receive a copy of the book.

Comments about whether or not another book is wanted, and what you would like to see changed or added, are welcome.

Farmerwells

Post by Farmerwells »

CIBC is in
and
so am I
Country Boy Kennels
Don and Ethan Wells
317-223-1618

Buckeye Dog

Post by Buckeye Dog »

I think the book would be good, I would sign as advertiser for transport. I have 2 really nice male beagles, excellent papers and they are not the brightest dogs walking :cry:
but they are my beagles so I keep them around cause I like to hear their mouth.
Mary Ann
740-236-0578
buckeyedoghaul@aol.com
buckeyekennel.com

Discounts given for multiple dogs, veterns and disabled
Full time transporter since 2002
Life Member NRA 30+ years

USDA, insured

Cajun Pet Express

Post by Cajun Pet Express »

Nice book.
Last edited by Cajun Pet Express on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proline Pet Express
www.prolinepetexpress.com
1-985-516-6713
Call or Text

dogsman126

Post by dogsman126 »

I too think the stud book is a great idea. :lol:

Gary R Franks

Post by Gary R Franks »

How do we buy a book

Aubrey Holcombe

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

Yep, would like to buy a book,, someone has the information, maybe my old time Friend,, Miss Bev. can help out,, going to give her, a shout out!!
D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> :dance:
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia