LPRCH BRANKOS SPOTTY BEAST

Studs Dogs, Starting Pens or Services, Dog Transportation, New Business or Kennel Announcements. This is also a good forum to make travel arrangements for pups and dogs.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

weedeater kennel

Re: LPRCH BRANKOS SPOTTY BEAST

Post by weedeater kennel » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:26 pm

I just bought branko haley action comet from teddy so if in need of pup call 606-456-8298 ty Farrell smith

Myersj84

Post by Myersj84 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:10 pm

Farrell. It was nice to talk to you the other day. I got ahold of Phillip and will be getting a pup out of Blue Rider. Had I not committed to this i would be getting with you about a pup out of Spotty Beast. Really looking forward to mixing these dogs in with my pack. I am going to be selling a dog or two to make room for more of this blood.

JMW

Post by JMW » Tue May 01, 2018 7:58 pm

My wife and I would like to thank Mr. and Mrs. Farrell Smith for the true southern hospitality shown to us while we were there getting Branko's
& CW'S Flying Birdy bred to Spotty Beast. I wished we would could have had more time to talk dogs but we had a long drive to get back home.

weedeater kennel

Post by weedeater kennel » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:13 am

due to my wife and my health I have sold rider and beast to steve miller and beast to Ronnie bowman both r in va may god bless all these are great stud dogs thanks to all my friends