Just Wondering

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

thornie

Just Wondering

Post by thornie »

It's been awful quite here lately. Are you all wore out from the big dance. Who all has young and upcoming stars for the show ring this year? Let's see some pictures.
To old to cut the mustard, you can always run beagles

Honey Pot Hounds

Re: Just Wondering

Post by Honey Pot Hounds »

YES..worn out!!! Plus Leah has been on the road with Uno, and show season is pretty slow in New england. I have a couple litters I'm raising right now...they keep me busy. Have a nice red & white bitch out of my Parker daughter and by my Joe. I'll post a picture of her soon. :)
Cindy

Join the fight to keep your guns & Beagles
http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/home/
Created to fight bad legislation and defend the victims of animal and environmental extremism.
WE NEED YOU!

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

I thought about Leah and Cathy being on the road with Uno, and I wondered if it was hard for Aaron to hand that lead over and say goodbye, lol. Bless his heart -- I bet he's lonesome for Uno. I'm not too worried about Uno being lonesome. He thinks everyone in the world adores him...and he's right. :bigsmile:

Honey Pot Hounds

Bev wrote:I thought about Leah and Cathy being on the road with Uno, and I wondered if it was hard for Aaron to hand that lead over and say goodbye, lol. Bless his heart -- I bet he's lonesome for Uno. I'm not too worried about Uno being lonesome. He thinks everyone in the world adores him...and he's right. :bigsmile:
I've had the same thoughts but I'd bet Aaron needs a break after the insanity of goin g BIS in NY!!!! :nod:
Cindy

Created to fight bad legislation and defend the victims of animal and environmental extremism.
WE NEED YOU!

blunder

Post by blunder »

Here is a pick of "Rudi Poo" @ 8 weeks (blame Trina for the name)
His grandma is a littermate to Uno's grandma, does that makes a difference?
He even has a FC in his ped :crazy:
Sure came equiped with a tongue, guess time will tell if he ever figures out what it's for.
Course' he still needs to figure out how to stay out of the way of his feet if he's gonna run a rabbit.
CH Copper Rose Nothing But Net (Patrick)
CH SweetBreez Erin Go Braugh (Peanut)
CH Windflower It's A Beautiful Day (Morgan)
CH Copper Rose Looney Tunes (Poo)
CH Seventhson's Shotgun Sophie

Honey Pot Hounds

blunder wrote:Here is a pick of "Rudi Poo" @ 8 weeks (blame Trina for the name)
His grandma is a littermate to Uno's grandma, does that makes a difference?
He even has a FC in his ped :crazy:
Sure came equiped with a tongue, guess time will tell if he ever figures out what it's for.
Course' he still needs to figure out how to stay out of the way of his feet if he's gonna run a rabbit.
He has some good dogs in his pedigree!!!! Looks like a winner to me ;)
Congrats!
Cindy
Here's my pup in January as a 6 mo. old out of my Joe & Honey...she won a major her second day out...she's smart as a whip and an icorrigable little brat! HUGE big mouth too!
Honey Pot Summer Solstice...she's right around 13"...not sure where to put her for the April shows yet
Cindy

WE NEED YOU!

buckridge

Post by buckridge »

Don't worry, UNO will be in the show ring again, sometime soon, I am sure. He has a best in show record to beat.
Jim Bucksot
Buckridge Kennel
Greenwood In.

Honey Pot Hounds

buckridge wrote:Don't worry, UNO will be in the show ring again, sometime soon, I am sure. He has a best in show record to beat.
There are also a handful of dogs that have gone BIS at Westminster more than once...now I know that's a STRETCH and I am more the type to say "quit while your ahead" on that one BUT he isn't even 3 years old until May and he's got Nationals 2008 in the bag IMHO. ;)

Plus, it would make WAY too many of his competitors way too happy if he dropped out of competition now....seriously, do they deserve such an huge break? I think NOT, LOL! :hammer:
Cindy

WE NEED YOU!

blunder

Post by blunder »

Honey Pot Hounds wrote:
buckridge wrote:Don't worry, UNO will be in the show ring again, sometime soon, I am sure. He has a best in show record to beat.
There are also a handful of dogs that have gone BIS at Westminster more than once...now I know that's a STRETCH and I am more the type to say "quit while your ahead" on that one BUT he isn't even 3 years old until May and he's got Nationals 2008 in the bag IMHO. ;)

Plus, it would make WAY too many of his competitors way too happy if he dropped out of competition now....seriously, do they deserve such an huge break? I think NOT, LOL! :hammer:

Now just a darn minute here!

Needs a break!
~~> Image
CH Copper Rose Nothing But Net (Patrick)
CH SweetBreez Erin Go Braugh (Peanut)
CH Windflower It's A Beautiful Day (Morgan)
CH Copper Rose Looney Tunes (Poo)
CH Seventhson's Shotgun Sophie

thornie

Post by thornie »

To old to cut the mustard, you can always run beagles

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Heres my future Star doing what she does best, going crazy in the snow! She does not stay still for long :!: We got 13 inches of white stuff in N. Ky today :nod: Can you dig it :-o Image
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best