Moore Beagles New Additions

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Windkist

Post by Windkist »

Awwwwww!!! those are my grandbabies ;-) Very beautiful! is the one a blue?

Leah
Life's a trip
but it doesn't come with a map

Jackie Carpenter

Post by Jackie Carpenter »

Gregg, Here is a picture of Special. The one does have a blue-gray tint in him. Donnie said it was nothing to worry about. She is a real good momma, had some trouble having puppies, but between her and I we got it done. As they grow I will get you some more pictues. I tried to email you, but it came back not delieverable.

Leah they are beautiful. Can't wait for them to be up and ruling the house like mom.

Moore Beagles

Parker and Honey Bee

Post by Moore Beagles »

Jackie she has a perfect eyes, and I can't get over that Brush tail, a fox would be jealous. Thanks for the picture :!: The blue coloration is very desired, and there are people that are looking for this color phase.
Let me show you the female that we just Studded Parker out to. She looks like she could be Parker & Special's sister She is Tripled up on Sundown Chip off the block who is her Sire, and includes Sundown Runnin Rebel on the Dame side, her name is Honey Bee. I also added a picture of Parker from last weekend, after Dave gave me some grooming lessons.

[/img]Image

Image[/img]
Last edited by Moore Beagles on Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Honey Pot Hounds

Post by Honey Pot Hounds »

Honey Bee has beautiful eyes too...she looks real nice!
Your Parker is really nice too, I think he would look even better if you took some weight off of him...would lose that roll over his shoulders that looks like you could grab and shake him with....I've got one fatty I am struggling to get some weight off of too, makes her tailset look low....she's lazy so she's got a new membership to the gym (treadmill) coming up. ;)
Cindy

Join the fight to keep your guns & Beagles
http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/home/
Created to fight bad legislation and defend the victims of animal and environmental extremism.
WE NEED YOU!

Moore Beagles

Chunky

Post by Moore Beagles »

Thanks Cindy I had been trying to beef him up a little, and when we last had a litter of pups he snuck some puppy chow every chance he could get. He went from slightly skinny to a little chuncky right away. He's gonna be two in August, so he can get it off with a little work, and no puppy chow. I thought he was looking too thick, and this confirms it. The last picture I took was right after we ran them in the field when it was hot, and he just finished about a bucket of water. The beagles version of a beer gut :!:

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

wvbill

Post by wvbill »

Jackie,

Nice pups!!!

Bill Ashcraft

Jackie Carpenter

Bill,

Thanks, This is my first litter of beagle pups so I am real happy with them and how good a mom Special is.

Congrates on your wins this week-end.

Jackie

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Jackie those are some healthy looking pups. They all look very happy too.

Blessed by the Best

Honey Pot Hounds

Re: Chunky

Moore Beagles wrote:Thanks Cindy I had been trying to beef him up a little, and when we last had a litter of pups he snuck some puppy chow every chance he could get. He went from slightly skinny to a little chuncky right away. He's gonna be two in August, so he can get it off with a little work, and no puppy chow. I thought he was looking too thick, and this confirms it. The last picture I took was right after we ran them in the field when it was hot, and he just finished about a bucket of water. The beagles version of a beer gut :!:
He's still a super looking dog...I always have to fight that urge to keep mine fat and happy looking (Pet!!) so I really can't talk, but one of the top handlers in our breed grabbed some fat on Joe's shoulders and gave me a lecture on covering good shoulders up in fat. Ever since then I can feel the difference and my Honey had it (fat) over her shoulders before the pups, now that she's nursing it's gone and the feeling under your hands is quite dramatic. So I can only imagine how it feels to the judges...
Cindy

Created to fight bad legislation and defend the victims of animal and environmental extremism.
WE NEED YOU!

Honey Pot Hounds

Jackie Carpenter wrote:Bill,

Thanks, This is my first litter of beagle pups so I am real happy with them and how good a mom Special is.

Congrates on your wins this week-end.

Jackie
Now thats GOOD FAT, LOL!! :lol:
Cindy

WE NEED YOU!

Moore Beagles

Parker & Honey Bee Pups

Post by Moore Beagles »

Honey Bee had 3 lemon females on 08/13. All three are very FAT NOW.

[img][img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/ ... spups2.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/ ... 253210.jpg[/img][/img]

Blessed by the Best

Jackie Carpenter

Wish I could see the pictures, but they are blocked on my computer. Here is picture of Bear Run Little Bit Shady.

It was great to meet you this week-end. Try to email me again. jackie_c@treca.org

Jackie Carpenter
Bear Run Kennels

wvbill

Post by wvbill »

Jackie,

I got to see the pups Sunday afternoon out of Special. I was very impressed. I would love to have one. I might have to do some talking. LOL The wife is the first one, I have to get to say yes.

By the way, It was good seeing you again. I wish I had one of the pups ready to be put in the show. Next year will be a different story. LOL

Gregg,

Great to meet you and your brother. You should of taken that pup home!!! What is one more mouth to feed. Your brother could of let it stay in the house with him and the wife. By the way, The guy backed out so he is still here.

Hawk put his nose down Saturday night and started running scent. Another good thing is we have had two successful ties.

See you all soon,

Bill

Moore Beagles

Kennel & Pup

Post by Moore Beagles »

Well Bill hurry up and draw my name, and I'll come get the kennel and the pup too! OK OK
Bill I'm guessing that your wife didn't see Jackie's Pups, or she would have made an exception. Besides I saw them earlier, and if I had my way The female would have gone South, and Not East. But I already knew they were not for Sale, Don has a plan and he's sticking to it.
You realize that between Your Sidney, or Sugar and My Parker we can make that same exact cross!!! Makes you go hummm, Don't it!!
See Ya Gregg

Blessed by the Best

wvbill

Post by wvbill »

Last edited by wvbill on Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.