New Litter Mizz-T Joey Pups

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Moore Beagles

Re: New Litter Mizz-T Joey Pups

Post by Moore Beagles »

TC
Looking at the pictures I don't think the butterflys will hang around long, I think you got a winner in the show for sure, how she doing in the field? I agree with Beagled1 Absolutely gorgeous :!: I bet she looks even better in person!
Aurora is one of those pups that everybody liked the looks of when you posted those early pic's, but I'm telling you The girl has filled out quite nice.
I like what your doing TC :nod: :D :eyes: :biggrin:
~Gregg
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

TC

Post by TC »

Thanks Gregg.
As far as her Field work We are taking it kinda Slow on that part for the next mo or So because of her Show debut LOl
SOME of the AKC judges kinda Frown on Scratches :roll:
But I will say That So far in the pen she is doing well has opened on a site chase and puts her nose down on the loss gets in the brush following the trainer.
So far So good, there is hope anyways and man does she have a voice!!!!!
now her brother yang is in training for the Ring also. But the other brother Simba is a huntin Fool!!! he LOVES the brush and Knows what a rabbit is....Conformation Wise he is a little lacking compared to yang and little sis.
Cleo has went to another Home!!
Watch For her.. ;) ;) :cool:
We Will be parting with Simba Also if the RIGHT home Comes along!!! ;)
No Hurry...
Roo is here to Stay!!!!
he is a Big Boy and may not Make it in under 15 he is almost there now So hoping he Slacks off a bit. NICE bone on that boy For sure....And will hopefully produce some nice pups in the future..
We Will be Concentrating on Finishing these pups in the Show ring then hopefully thier trialing carriers will take off....
We can always hope...
We are Very happy with this breeding and so far are online with our Goals maybe with a little luck and the right genes We will reach our Goal of the true Dual CH........Might not be this litter!!! might not be the next!!!!
but one thing we do have.... is Time......
Hope to see you fellas and family at some of the Shows and trials this year..
Thanks Again
TC
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Hopefully We will run into each other at a few Shows and Trials. I remember last year you were wanting someone to bring a 13 inch to some shows, Well I've got one. She only goes about 11 inches high, but she is built really good, She looks like a shrunk down full 15inch hound, not Stunted or Dwarfy looking. I got her at 5 months and she hardly grew any higher. Thats one thing I was gonna say about Roo, we have had a couple Show blood pups that looked like they were gonna go way over 15 inches, and got near 15 inches and just hit the brakes and quite getting anymore height. Some just get thier height right away.
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best