New Litter Mizz-T Joey Pups

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TC

Re: New Litter Mizz-T Joey Pups

Post by TC »

Updated photos of the pups...

Cleopatra

Simba

Roo

Yang

Aurora

Pups are 3 1/2 months old..
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Honey Pot Hounds

Post by Honey Pot Hounds »

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like them alot!!!! :bigsmile:
Cindy

Join the fight to keep your guns & Beagles
http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/home/
Created to fight bad legislation and defend the victims of animal and environmental extremism.
WE NEED YOU!

Beagled1

Post by Beagled1 »

TC, they are all so beautiful, but I'm coming down to KY to steal that Aurora pup, LOL :bigsmile: What a pretty lil' girl!
Looks like this was an awesome cross!!! Good luck with them!

TC

Post by TC »

Thanks Cindy and Beagled1 it means a lot! Beagled1 yer welcome to come on down here any time... but I think you would rethink the kid napping of Aurora she was named that for a reason "ROAR" AROARA LOL she is quite the chatty little dog, by far the noiseyest one! She will surely let you know when she is not getting her own way!

At this point am having a real tough time trying to pick the right ones that is for sure...

They are all showing interest in hunting and looking pretty good too on the table, the photos don't do justice just like my stacking job... Good grief I need to hire a handler...

Honey Pot Hounds

Post by Honey Pot Hounds »

My favorites are the last 3 pups Yang, Aurora and Roo .They certainly look AKC conformation ring finishable to me, as long as they move nice, have strong toplines and carry their head and tail up ;)

I hate that picture with your head blown off :shock: LOL
Cindy

Join the fight to keep your guns & Beagles
http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/home/
Created to fight bad legislation and defend the victims of animal and environmental extremism.
WE NEED YOU!

JesandDeb

Post by JesandDeb »

I love the looks of these pups :nod: ....lots of nice "hang me down" on heads and faces. Our 7 month old has plenty....I like to rub and pull it gently when he sleeps on me :lol: . He always looks like he's melting :bigsmile: . Nice lookin' pups ya got.

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Those are some fine looking Pups TC! I really really like Roo :nod: Aurora & Yang are very exceptional looking too, thier show breeding really shows through. After Cindy's comment I had to checkout the picture of Jackie with the missing head! :shock:
Looks like her head was vaporized! :bomb: You can't get much past Cindy, the next time I post a picture I'm gonna make sure I brush my teeth and get a matching pair of socks :!:
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Those are some fine looking Pups TC! I really really like Roo :nod: Aurora & Yang are very exceptional looking too, thier show breeding really shows through. After Cindy's comment I had to checkout the picture of Jackie with the missing head! :shock:
Looks like her head was vaporized! :bomb: You can't get much past Cindy, the next time I post a picture I'm gonna make sure I brush my teeth and get a matching pair of socks :!:
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

TC

Post by TC »

Moore Beagles wrote:Those are some fine looking Pups TC! I really really like Roo :nod: Aurora & Yang are very exceptional looking too, thier show breeding really shows through. After Cindy's comment I had to checkout the picture of Jackie with the missing head! :shock:
LMAO :lol:
Thanks Gregg
I kinda like that Roo Dog Myself!!!
The one that I named Simba Is coming along nicely also Tons of Hunt to him So maybe just maybe I will end up With Some Rabbit Dogs LOL
We really like the way this litter turned out kinda Worried about Roo though He is a Biggin!!!!LOL Gonna be a 15" for sure...
The breeding That i caint wait for is Joey to My Dottie Dog. Lugnuts Dam..
Looks like we are inline with what we were trying for so far though. a few more years we just Might have Something LOL.
And Yup your right caint get nuthin past Cindy!!!!! :oops:
I Guess JC was just feelin a little Shy maybe LOL
Hopefully You Will be Seeing a couple of these hounds at Some of the trials over the next Couple of years.
And We Will be Actively Showing/ Campaining them also...So hopefully We can meet up with you fellas Soon...
Hope Paul Is Doing Fine and you are all Well....
Merry Christmas to you and have a great Holiday.
TC

Beagled1

Post by Beagled1 »

Looks like we are inline with what we were trying for so far though. a few more years we just Might have Something LOL.
TC, isn't Dottie my Bunny's dam? You know, it took a while for her lightbulb to go on, but you wouldn't believe the hunt that little girl has ... I had her out with my best bitch about 2 weeks ago and the two of them were just POUNDING the (real) bunnies :gunguy: It was one helluva day and the two of them gave me some run for my money, lol. Last year I barely got them out but looking forward to an awesome season this year ... and I've gotta get some video ... the voice on little 14lb Bunny is EARTH SHATTERING :shock:

Anyway, if you happen to have any available bitch pups from your expected Joey x Dottie litter, I would definitely be interested :bigsmile:

Christine

TC

Post by TC »

Beagled1 wrote:
TC, isn't Dottie my Bunny's dam? You know, it took a while for her lightbulb to go on, but you wouldn't believe the hunt that little girl has ... I had her out with my best bitch about 2 weeks ago and the two of them were just POUNDING the (real) bunnies :gunguy: It was one helluva day and the two of them gave me some run for my money, lol. Last year I barely got them out but looking forward to an awesome season this year ... and I've gotta get some video ... the voice on little 14lb Bunny is EARTH SHATTERING :shock:

Anyway, if you happen to have any available bitch pups from your expected Joey x Dottie litter, I would definitely be interested :bigsmile:

Christine
Beagled1,
Glad she is doing what she is supposed to do! Dottie's pups sure don't lack desire that is for sure, the light is slow to come on but once it is on it is on... We will certainly keep you in mind when we breed her for you.
Maybe this time you can hop a plane and come down and check them out and carry her back on board. That is how I got Runner home when I flew out to Kentucky to stay with Sally and she gave me Runner, I put him in a carry on, had to fold him up a little but got him in it and he was the best quiet companion you ever did see. Not a Peep, and we had about a 10 hour trip.

JC

Beagled1

Post by Beagled1 »

Beagled1,
Glad she is doing what she is supposed to do! Dottie's pups sure don't lack desire that is for sure, the light is slow to come on but once it is on it is on... We will certainly keep you in mind when we breed her for you.
Maybe this time you can hop a plane and come down and check them out and carry her back on board. That is how I got Runner home when I flew out to Kentucky to stay with Sally and she gave me Runner, I put him in a carry on, had to fold him up a little but got him in it and he was the best quiet companion you ever did see. Not a Peep, and we had about a 10 hour trip.

JC

Thanks so much for keeping me in mind for your next batch of Dottie puppers :D

I'd LOVE to finally get the chance to meet you, and come on down to KY to pick up a pup in person!!! I know they do well with the flights but I so rather they don't have to travel alone. They're ok on the flight - *I'm* the one who gets nuts waiting @ the airpot, lol :haha:

TC

Post by TC »

Updated photo of Aurora doing some table time training...

Beagled1

Post by Beagled1 »

:::GASP!!!::: OMG, TC, I think you hit a home run with this girl!

Absolutely gorgeous head, perfect layback of shoulder and length to the back ... she is just so well balanced overall, everything is where it should be. I know you don't like AKC as much as UKC but wow, I think she could CLEAN UP the floor with the competition even in AKC :biggrin: Of course, I am the furthest thing from an expert but that's JMHO, lol

WTG :check:

TC

Post by TC »

Thanks Beagled1, she is a nice little hound for sure! I am telling you I have butterflies to the max about showing her... and excited at the same time... We will see how we do... Keep your fingers crossed!