Kinda Slow here

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

wvbill

Kinda Slow here

Post by wvbill »

The pictures were taken when they were 4.5 weeks about 1.5 weeks ago. The are loads.

Male 1 (Spoken for) lol

Male 2

Female (Not leaving)

MOUNTAIN VIEW BEAGLES
"WHERE HUNT AND SHOW ARE ONE"
Martinsburg, WV

tiffinis

Re: Kinda Slow here

Post by tiffinis »

Cute, I love the face on the bottom one. I have been pretty absent due to real life. This year has been quite a journey. I had 2 TIAs on April 1st and spent 7 days in the hospital. On the day I was discharged my daughter went into labor 3 weeks early and gave me a beautiful granddaughter. Then went back to work after being closed for the better part of 3 weeks for medical only to have my landlady tell me I had to move my business out of her building... spent summer finding a place, getting it ready, getting moved, getting settled in all during my the summer of wedding season (I am a professional photographer). The saga goes on and could be a novel. But definitely silver linings in all. Now with us, 2 Kids (21 & 13) a 7 month old granddaughter, 7 dogs and 3 cats in a 3 bedroom house, things are crazy!! I had to shelve a lot of things, but I don't feel like I have slowed down any!! However the 3 pups that stayed from our last litter are still unstarted in the field and will be a year old next week.....
Patch Addict

Honey Pot Hounds

Post by Honey Pot Hounds »

Very cute :)

Good luck with the purty lil gal :angel:
Cindy

Join the fight to keep your guns & Beagles
http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/home/
Created to fight bad legislation and defend the victims of animal and environmental extremism.
WE NEED YOU!

Beagled1

Post by Beagled1 »

Created to fight bad legislation and defend the victims of animal and environmental extremism.
WE NEED YOU!

Cindy ..... thanks for posting that site, I signed up for their alerts. It's the least we can do.

Have you seen anything about the US Sportsmen's Alliance? I was leery about donating but I hear they are actually taking a stand. Saw an advert for them in the Sept issue of the SBQ, as well, so thinking they may be well worth funding. http://www.ussportsmen.org

BTW, do you remember that pup you tried to help me find a home for? We decided to keep him back since the bitch pup wasn't as good (but we still have her, too) and the momma was spayed. But really appreciate you trying to help :cool: I didn't think he was going to remain as nice as he was @ 7-8 weeks, but never been so happy to be proven wrong! Hoping to get him to a UKC show in NJ scheduled for the day after he turns 6 mos :D

"Flash" @ 4 months:

Honey Pot Hounds

Post by Honey Pot Hounds »

I am all for The Sportsmana Alliance too. They are barking up the right tree ;)

Your pup looks very nice!! Once he gets his UKC title maybe you'll go for an AKC CH?

Can you get some stacked shots...you can send them private if you want to honeypothounds@aol.com

Best,
Cindy
Cindy

WE NEED YOU!

Beagled1

Post by Beagled1 »

Honey Pot Hounds wrote:Your pup looks very nice!! Once he gets his UKC title maybe you'll go for an AKC CH?

Can you get some stacked shots...you can send them private if you want to honeypothounds@aol.com

Cindy, thanks :D
This little guy is UKC only - his momma was a show CH in AKC/UKC but his sire is only reg'd with UKC, so the litter was exclusively UKC. I'm not sure he'd be good enough for the AKC show ring but he has they type of conformation that I've seen do well with UKC.
The last stacked pics I have of him are a bit outdated, lol :blush: but am overdue to take new ones of him anyway. Will send them your way once I take them!

Christine