Hard Hunting Stud with Show Blood Mixed In

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

thornie

Re: Hard Hunting Stud with Show Blood Mixed In

Post by thornie »

This dog was sold to a gentleman in Indiana, I could find out if he still has him. He was a hard hunting dog.

http://americanbeagler.huntingboards.co ... 28&t=43103
To old to cut the mustard, you can always run beagles

John Lear

Post by John Lear »

I am confused about who is talking about what male to me. I was commenting on the male in the picture and wishing he was closer. Score em what male are you talking about breeding to when you come to Ky. And Thornie what male was sold to a guy in Indiana was it the male you had for male that was a lemon male and his tail was docked because he tore it up because he hunted so hard? Everyone please explain I am always looking for show and field bred stud dogs.

score em

Post by score em »

i must have read it wrong i thought there was a guy that liked charger but was in Ky we go to KY a few times just confussed LOL

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Dave I'm in Ky and I like Charger!
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best