Pics from the CNJHS

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

honeyrun

Pics from the CNJHS

Post by honeyrun »

Just thought I would post the pics from the Central New Jersey Hound Show. They just came in the mail.

*CH* Windkist Stealin Hearts - Brady finished quickly from the puppy classes. Shown 5 times, 4 Majors, 1 BPIS and all before the age of 8 months old.

Lanbur Toot Toot Tootsie - 3 Point major and BOS

Lanbur Windkist Rosalinda - 13" BOV - first time shown

TC

Re: Pics from the CNJHS

Post by TC »

WOW Looks like you had a NICE weekend
Congrats well Deserving Hounds :nod:
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Joeyman

Post by Joeyman »

I'm really liking the last beagle. She is so pretty looking. All of them are. My pick is the last one though
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

yellowdog

Post by yellowdog »

i would like to see them with about 4 inches of them purdy tails wore off...lmao...those sure are good looking hounds..thought about puttin ol ringo in one of them shows..but..not so much :oops:
home of the tailess wonder ...
Glaserhollowbeagles. owners. Tracy & Bettina skiles 314-808-6291.Image

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Absolutely Gorgous :!: All three are excellent, but that Brady! WOW :!:
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Beagled1

Post by Beagled1 »

yellowdog wrote:i would like to see them with about 4 inches of them purdy tails wore off...lmao...those sure are good looking hounds..thought about puttin ol ringo in one of them shows..but..not so much :oops:

WOW!!! STUNNING hounds :biggrin:
They are all knockouts but my eyes are popping out over that male!!! They all have just about the best pigment I've ever seen on a Beagle, too :check:

BTW, one of my two best hounds was all show bred and she did get her pretty lil' tail all bloody in the briars & underbrush. She was a show champion in AKC & UKC but her true calling was rabbit dog. Out of all my hounds she was the only one I have who was a true run to catch type, prey drive like I have never seen in a Beagle. She put my field breds to shame in every way possible. I started out with the goal of breeding show/field crosses to get better conformation in hunting dogs, now after I've got my feet wet in show dogs I think I will be changing that to keeping show lines with the occasional outcross of fast speed hunting bloodlines OR just breeding out to show/field crosses. The show dogs have that much natural instinct/ability. JMHO :bigsmile: