New Stacked Pics

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Beagled1

New Stacked Pics

Post by Beagled1 »

Slow around here, so thought I'd post some recent stacked pics of my show/field cross pups. They're about 9 months now, coming along in the field. Not as advanced as they should be for their age, but my fault ... They are both well started tho, the male is a little more honest with his mouth than the bitch. He has what is amounting to be a nice bawl mouth, too! The bitch pup has the better line control but they both have common sense & can work out the check very well for their age. Male is not as patient as the female, tho, but isn't that always the case, LOL :bigsmile:

I'm a little dissapointed that they turned out so "race-horsey", I am trying to breed away from that to an extent. They were fighting me tooth and nail so I'm afraid their stacks are not the greatest. ... The pics are not doing the dog pup justice at all. He has a full muzzle unlike his sister and his rear angulation is pretty good for a show/field crossover but it's not showing up in his stacks, because he's arching his back up & stiffening up on me :bomb: Brat. lol.

Flash - male

Charm - female

Joeyman

Re: New Stacked Pics

Post by Joeyman »

those are some very purdy beagles. That female reminds me of my leah dog I have.

very nice pics
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

Beagled1

Re: New Stacked Pics

Post by Beagled1 »

Joyeyman, thanks :D

You've got some nice looking hounds there yourself!