Dual purpose litter

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Matt Wilson

Dual purpose litter

Post by Matt Wilson »

GRCH River Roads Chipin TIl Sundown
----------------------fire river michael
---------strongbow chip off the block
----------------------strongbow briahill dahli
--chipper
-----------------------sundown mark v's king
----------sundown tess
------------------------guthrie jamin jenny

River Roads Gracie Girl
-----------------navans black diamond dust
----------bedlam maitre d
-----------------bedlam mischief
--gracie
-----------------sundown black bow
-----------sundown black sugar bear
-----------------dream chaser sundown maggie

Pups due on 5-17-09
Pups will be akc and ukc reg have first set of shots wormed and dew claws removed
Should be around 14 inches with blocky heads and good hunt. I expect them to have good hunt good line control work a check fairly tight and not open till rabbit is up.This will be chips 2nd litter sired with first litter just turned 6 months old. From what I have heard about his first litter is that he has passed on his good conformation and are just starting to hunt. This is gracie first litter and at 3 years old she is a rabbit running machine. Both dogs have been trialed in ukc and both have there win and chip needs 20 pts to finish to HBCH gracie has only been in about 10 trials and has a first place in 2009 wolverine classic and a 3rd at the 2008 MI state hunt and picked up a 5th place in laingsburg a month ago. There are several GRCH HBCH champions in pedigree as well as 2 ukc world champions.
contact Matt Wilson
989-772-5844
riverroadbeagles@yahoo.com
river road beagles

billfosburgh

Re: Dual purpose litter

Post by billfosburgh »

i bred to Chip his 1st time. Chip is a very good hound all around. i kept a female out of this litter. she is a beautiful hound. took her away from home the 1st time with her mom last Fri. Emma ran for 2 hrs. & this pup was with her 1 1/2 hours.she hunted like a old dog. didnt open up but she was in there.
i hunted with Chip in his cast in the World Hunt last year, he is a heck of a hound with looks to boot.
these should be some great pups. take a close look at these pedigrees .
CH HBCH Gotta Go Freakin Deacon
CH Andrea`s Cry Baby Emma
CCH Mtn. Views Art of Deception (Sly)
LP B CH LPRCH Big Country`s Mo JO