NBC Triple Challenge

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TC

NBC Triple Challenge

Post by TC »

Just Got back this Morn at 3 am 12 hour Drive (I HATE lexington!!!!!)
Well Ol Lug Nut Did A good job Was Wild and Wooly in the brace Format and it Wernt Pretty LOL
he did Well in the Stakes Class (large pack) looked A Whole lot better probably Would have stayed Down Longer if he had not Skirted right in Front of the Judges LMAO he Did Well in the Show and Ended up going BEST IN SHOW WOO HOO and had a high Enough Score to make it to the Green as a Qualified hound! So now I have Fulfilled One of My Dreams Actually Running a Dog at one of the most prestigious and oldest Clubs Events The National Beagle Club Where it all got started!!!! And Scoring in the Green!!!
This was a Great weekend For me something i have wanted to Do for years and hopefully will not be my last!!!
The Atmosphere of the Whole event was just outstanding the grounds and Country Was Beautiful We had Fantastic Weather most of the Day Saturday Rained buckets on us Sunday But Could not take away from it..
I am Tired and Wore out but also A Happy Camper.
Lug Did his part and This hound has NOTHING left to prove to me EVER..............he is What he is and i wouldnt Change him For Nuthin..
Will Post Pics when i get a Chance.
TC
here is a Link to the Event in case somebody would like to know more about it..
http://clubs.akc.org/NBC/nbc_triple_challenge.htm
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

wvbill

Re: NBC Triple Challenge

Post by wvbill »

TC,

Ol' Lug looked good. Congrats on the show win!!!!!

It definetly poured BUCKETS Sunday.

Glad you made it home okay.

We got home around............... 4pm. LOL

Hope to see you next year.

Bill
MOUNTAIN VIEW BEAGLES
"WHERE HUNT AND SHOW ARE ONE"
Martinsburg, WV

biged39

Post by biged39 »

Congrats on the show win. Do you know any of the other results?

TC

Post by TC »

Well I do Know that Bill and Diedra Ashcrafts (WVBILL) Dog 2009 NBC TC CH PCH CH HBCH SUNDOWN MARK V'S QUEEN SIDNEY WON it all...And looked Good Doing it..
Bill can Correct me if i am Wrong but i think she also took best 13 inch in the show They also placed their other hound just Cannot find my Book that i copied Everything into..
Albert West dog Ebon Took best 15 inch male in brace and placed in the Top 5 if i am Not mistaken
Incahoots Also Placed again With their Dirty Pond Abbe..
I Will See if i can get Somebody to Send me the list....
Last edited by TC on Wed May 06, 2009 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beagle Huntsman

Post by Beagle Huntsman »

The Triple Challenge was a well-organized event with great hounds and a great bunch of people. To my mind, it is the top beagle event out there because hounds and their handlers are required to compete in three different events in one.

Congratulations to WVBill, TC and everyone else who placed a hound. Bill's dog had a good run in the trio on Saturday to get 88 points, and then had a great Sunday to take the most points overall by a rather wide margin.

We got home about 7 pm Sunday evening, but stopped several times and took the scenic route. After the rain stopped Monday afternoon, I took out 15 hounds and had running as good as that in Virginia. Great time of year for hunting!

Today I have a cold from all my fun over the weekend....

buckridge

Post by buckridge »

Congrats.... way to go TC, I hope to attend next year with one of my females.

Jim
Jim Bucksot
Buckridge Kennel
Greenwood In.

TC

Post by TC »

Here are your Top 10 placing hounds overall....
Thanks Tim..

PCH HBCH CH Sundown Mark V's Queen Sidny----------------------- Diedra Ashcraft
Glenbarr Boomer ------------------------------------------------------- William E. Bobbitt Jr.
FC Kachinka Hollow Sonorous Ebon------------------------------------ Albert B. West
FC Random Farms Jake--------------------------------------------------David Lynch
FC Timber Chopper Brut ------------------------------------------------Frank Lynch
PRPC Soggy Bottom Cutter----------------------------------------------Sean Maciejewski
Dream Chaser Sundown Belle--------------------------------------------James Schumaker
FC Random Farm Stinky-------------------------------------------------Cliff Turner
BTAK's Too Purty----------------------------------------------------------Peggy Hummell
Hazzards Carrie The Pack-----------------------------------------------Walter Hummell

biged39

Post by biged39 »

Congrats to Mr. Bobbitt on placing second with a 10 year old hound!!!

Congrats to all who placed.