Hooked????

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TC

Hooked????

Post by TC »

Went to a UKC Show yesterday and met up With Some Friends been trying to get to go For Awhile now!!!!
CONGRATS to Greg Moore of Moore beagles on their Wins yesterday!!!!!!
Nice Shot in the Arm For his Wife to When She Whipped on on Greg with their Star hound :P
Some VERY NICE HOUNDS and great Folks had a Great Time Goin back today to See if we can get a little revenge LOL
I Am Sure Greg will post....
AGAIN CONGRATS to Moore beagles Keep it up and I am Sure Star Will finish if not today then next time out!!!!!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Moore Beagles

Re: Hooked????

Post by Moore Beagles »

Thanks TC! It was a day that we will never forget, and I guess you can say we are hooked! We learned awhole lot, and its something that I have been planning to do for along time. I really am taken back how nice and helpful everyone was at the Simpsonville Show. The Judges were very gracious to a couple rookie handlers.
TC It was really great to visit with you and your daughter Christine, and to see Lugnut again. WHAT a Stud, but I'm posting about him next :idea:
Auroua & Cleo are very well put together pups, and you have alot to proud of the bloodline that you are reproducing, its only gonna get better :!:
Its great to finally spend time with someone face to face, that I have posted with back and forth for over 2 years. Tell Jackie we hope to see her next time....

I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

TC

Post by TC »

Hey there is another UKC show same place October 30th, 31st, and 1st of November. Thought would let you know.
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Were seriously considering it, and everyone at the show was already talking about the next one. My mind usually changes about everything else when I start seeing Antlers running around, then I have to start perching around in trees inhopes that Bullwinkle will come by!
That weekend is primetime to get a BIG Buck around here.
I am still seriously considering running down there for a day. Maybe I'll bring the whole kennel and see who they like? ~Gregg

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

billfosburgh

Post by billfosburgh »

Congratulation, i like them very much. i`m going to my 1st conformation show Aug. 15th.
CH HBCH Gotta Go Freakin Deacon
CH Andrea`s Cry Baby Emma
CCH Mtn. Views Art of Deception (Sly)
LP B CH LPRCH Big Country`s Mo JO

buckridge

Post by buckridge »

Congratulations again.... makes us proud too, being the breeder of Star

Wish you the best in the future.

Jim and Connie
Jim Bucksot
Buckridge Kennel
Greenwood In.

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Thanks Jim and Connie! Star now has a seasoned Handler LOL :roll: We went from Rookies to Professional Handler in one Weekend! :lol:
Heres a picture of a friends Tree Walker I showed on Day 2

Blessed by the Best