New UKC Conformation Champion

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Moore Beagles

New UKC Conformation Champion

Post by Moore Beagles »

CCH Moore's Morning Star Buckridge
My lovely wife Sandra championed our Buckridge female in her first 4 UKC Conformation shows at Simpsonville Ky this weekend.
See ended up going Best in Class, Best Female, and Best In Winners in all 4 shows, the second day was a carbon copy of day 1. Yes she put a Whuppin on me and Parker too, Our 1st show ever and we go head to head, Best Male vs Female, and I will be forever reminded, that She won and I lost! To my WIFE :!: I wouldn't have it any other way!
I couldn't be any prouder of my GIRLS! Thanks Connie for breeding such an unbelievable puppy! She continues to exceed our every expectation!
Last edited by Moore Beagles on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

TC

Re: New UKC Conformation Champion

Post by TC »

DANG your to Fast Gregg!!!!!!

Oh Well here it is anyways..
CONGRATULATIONS to Gregg and Sandra Moore on your new Conformation Champion

CCH Moores Morning Star Buckridge!!!! What a hound!!!!!

This Weekend was fantastic not only Did I get to meet up With an old friend As I Feel we are old Friends as we have been posting back and Forth Over the last Couple of years and met over a year ago for the First time..
Some Folks you just Click With!!!

And SANDRA YOU DID FANTASTIC!!!!!
one thing I have always Said I never get upset getting beat by a good hound And we Got Whooped up on LOL
This was Gregg and Sandra's First Show and both Were starting to look like pros after the first day.....
it is Always great when Folks with the Same likes and Dislikes meet and just Have FUN thats how it Should be!!!!
I have not Shown any hounds for the last year or So As it just Wasn't FUN anymore To many Competitive people out there Doing ANYTHING they can just to WIN..
Here are two Folks that are just out to have a good time and Enjoy Showing their Dogs Win or loose its all about the Dogs..
I REALLY Enjoyed Watching you Both Go From All Nerves to just relaxing and letting the Dogs have Fun Also. While learning All you Could while doing it... And man is Sandra a FAST learner LOL
Even if She Did WHOOP up on Both of Us!!!!!

Gregg keep Parker in there he will Get it... before you Know it I Will be trying to catch up in the CH Class

Again Congrats
and THANK you....yall made Lugs CCH just that much more Special!!!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Honey Pot Hounds

Post by Honey Pot Hounds »

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Cindy

Join the fight to keep your guns & Beagles
http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/home/
Created to fight bad legislation and defend the victims of animal and environmental extremism.
WE NEED YOU!

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Thanks for the encouragement Cindy! We miss you when you go away for awhile. It has been SLOW, so slow that The Moores even decided to go to a show! :roll: :nod:
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best