Moore Beagles

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TC

Moore Beagles

Post by TC »

Gregg
Here are the Two hounds I was telling you about.
We Will have Scout at the Lexington UKC Show Aug 22nd/ 23rd
Come join Us!!!!!

MN FOSTER CREEK I FOUND MY FANCY TIE
13" MALE Tri
(Scout)

WOODPONT TASSEL

I Am Sending their peds Via Email LOL
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Moore Beagles

Re: Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

I likes what I see!! They are beautiful, and I like thier breeding too! I can't remember did you say that Scout is hunting too?
I know I can't make that show, because I'm working an Event for Pro Bass that weekend, but my Wife is considering going without me? I guess she don't have any need for me, when she can Champion a pup on her own! LOL
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

TC

Post by TC »

Moore Beagles wrote:I likes what I see!! They are beautiful, and I like thier breeding too! I can't remember did you say that Scout is hunting too?
I know I can't make that show, because I'm working an Event for Pro Bass that weekend, but my Wife is considering going without me? I guess she don't have any need for me, when she can Champion a pup on her own! LOL
Yes Scout is hunting!!! He hits the Brush HARD just has a hard time on the Checks and he needs some work on his handling yet. LOL
JC Will be at the Show Also, At least I think She said she would Go! So maybe the Girls can TRY to Gang up on Me.. :cool:
Sandra Sure picked it up Fast Didnt She!!!!
Watch out next thing you Know you will be asking HER.. WHICH dog you can take Running :roll: ;)

mooredog

Post by mooredog »

Hey TC , Gregg has all ready had that conversation about taking the "STAR " hunting and then he misplaced her (lost ) at Lloyd wildlife area. he is only alive today because someone called that they had found a cull in their yard with a collar and nametag. LOL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you did well at the show !!!!! ole Lugnut sure looks good !
See you at the McVay Hunt !
Paul
Paul Moore
http://www.moorebeagles.com
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Honey Pot Hounds

Post by Honey Pot Hounds »

Hi!
I really like the first Beagle. All she needs is some de-shedding and some minor show grooming. Very nice!! :D
Cindy

Join the fight to keep your guns & Beagles
http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/home/
Created to fight bad legislation and defend the victims of animal and environmental extremism.
WE NEED YOU!

TC

Post by TC »

Honey Pot Hounds wrote:Hi!
I really like the first Beagle. All she needs is some de-shedding and some minor show grooming. Very nice!! :D
some? That dog has more hair then a polar bear.... and minor LOL can I borrow your trimmers HA HA....

Yeah he is a nice dog but sure does have a ton of hair....