Double breed Shaws Spirt of the Chase female

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

score em

Double breed Shaws Spirt of the Chase female

Post by score em »

I am going to sell my female to make room in kennel for younger stuff she is double Shaw's Spirt of the Chase breed she is a HBCH and a GRCH in UKC she won the 2009 Eliminator Show in Feb. she also was the 2009 Ohio State Show Champion. she stands good and hunts good you can see her on our website at http://www.score-embeagles.com her name is HBCH GRCH Woodpont Busy serious inquires please 419-439-1670

Honey Pot Hounds

Re: Double breed Shaws Spirt of the Chase female

Post by Honey Pot Hounds »

Did you sell this bitch? If not, how old is she, how tall, ever bred?
Thanks!
Cindy

Join the fight to keep your guns & Beagles
http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/home/
Created to fight bad legislation and defend the victims of animal and environmental extremism.
WE NEED YOU!

beagler29431

Post by beagler29431 »

Just a warning...this guy has 5+ deposits on pups from this female...she laid on the pups and now he won't refund everyone's deposits. Someone who has personally seen the female said she was ill/sick/thin. If you need more details feel free to message me, I can send all my emails from this guy. He owes us $100 in deposits back, just don't want anyone else getting ripped off.

Good luck.

harrow

Post by harrow »

I have seen Busy and she does not look ill or sick. She is thinner than she normaly is when she is being shown often. Busy is simply not kept as bulky in the summer as she is in the cooler months, when she is shown more. Busy did lose her entire last litter and I will contact Dave and see what is going on with the deposits.

brushyfork

Post by brushyfork »

I will warn everyone as well I have not received my deposit back from David either. Beware of doing any buisness with this guy. He didn't even contact me when the pups died I had to hear it from Chris Harrow.

beagler29431

Post by beagler29431 »

Yeah, he didn't let us know either. It had been weeks since I heard from him. I got the news from Gregg Moore who also has a deposit on a pup and hasn't gotten it back. Then David contacted the Moore brothers and tried to sell Busy to them...then he contacted us and tried to get us to buy her as well. He wants $1200-$1500 plus he wants you to raise the litter and give the pups from the litter to those who have deposits on them. :roll:

We are giving him until October 13th to return our deposit before we take further action against him. He told us he mailed our deposit back to us three weeks ago, and we haven't heard from him since. He hasn't answered anymore of our emails.

score em

Post by score em »

first of all i let you know about the pups in the email i sent you second i gave everyone the option to get there deposits back or to stay on the list for the next breeding and you said you would like to remain on the list ihave been out of town working and not been able to get on internet nor use the phone that much Fri i will send out all deposits back and about your deposit 3 weeks ago there must have been some miscommunication on my part as i have not been home for about 4 weeks will get it out ASAP

beagler29431

Post by beagler29431 »

It's currently 10/7/09 and we still haven't received our deposit back....anyone else?

brushyfork

Post by brushyfork »

Nope me either. If he sent them out Friday like he said then the post office sure is slow.

beagler29431

Post by beagler29431 »

We received our refund today and cashed the check without incident.

Thank you David, for returning our deposit!

-Laura & Scott Short

mooredog

Post by mooredog »

I got my check on tuesday , I really would rather have the puppy. This should have been a good cross. I think Dave could have handled this better , but he is a good guy and has started a new job and has a few other things going on. He is an honest man and I don't think he was trying to misled anyone. some times life just gives you a lot , and it takes a little time to work them all out ! Thanks Dave !
Try again !
Paul Moore
Moore beagles
Paul Moore
http://www.moorebeagles.com
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

brushyfork

Post by brushyfork »

Yeah I got mine back today too. Thanks Dave and like the other guy said I would rather have had the pup but sometimes things just don't work out . I understand that sometimes things just happen hope theirs no hard feelings.

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

Is this female still for sale?
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby