David Kohn

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

brushyfork

David Kohn

Post by brushyfork »

Hey David don't you think it's about time you got these guys their deposits back from the Busy pups. Including mine.

beagler29431

Re: David Kohn

Post by beagler29431 »

Amen, we'd like both our deposits back.

Beagled1

Post by Beagled1 »

Hmmmmmm ....

Have been very sick this summer so haven't had the time for the forums but put a deposit down in MAY :shock:
The web site was down last time I checked, my e-mail was changed, and honestly, it just slipped my mind until a few weeks ago (when I saw web site down). Interesting.

beagler29431

Post by beagler29431 »

On 09/07/2009 he wrote:

"that is fine i will let people know if want you can do the same i will get your deposit out to you on friday thanks talk to you later

dave"

After not receiving the refund for several weeks and several emails, we demanded our refund by October 13th, 2009 otherwise we will have to take further action, he finally replied on 9/30/09:

"well Laura i have been out of town and chris and casey were suppose to be running the kennels and let me know what is going on tonight is the first i have heard about this i will get it taken care of ASAP"

We are just wanting him to do the right thing and get it all straightened out. I will keep everyone posted on whether or not we receive our refund by 10/13.

beagler29431

Post by beagler29431 »

We received our refund today and cashed the check without incident.

Thank you David, for returning our deposit!

-Laura & Scott Short