Rosie

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Robyn & Rosie

Rosie

Post by Robyn & Rosie »

Hello everyone! There isnt a newbie section but id just liek to say ive enjoyed reading through this board lately. I have recently purchased a Beagle. Well she's now 6 months old and turning into a star with her showing. We've got our first KC shows booked for 29th Oct & 19th Nov. We're from England, UK. She is from Charterwood breeding and is Ch grandsired with 20 Chs throughout her 4th Gen pedigree! So i dunno if this is the board for us but i must say im loving browsing through here! Ill add some newer pictures up next week of her. I hope to take her far so any opinions and tips are gratefully recieved! There's some lovely dogs on here btw! Thanks
Attachments
DSC07293.jpg
(149.4 KiB) Downloaded 2398 times
DSC07280.jpg
(48.32 KiB) Downloaded 2398 times
DSC07242.jpg
(63.67 KiB) Downloaded 2398 times

TC

Re: Rosie

Post by TC »

WELCOME ABOARD!!!
Nice looking little hound ya got there! Some very nice Bloodlines Runnin in the U.K.
Not a Lot of SHOW folks on here but there are a few of us that Enjoy all aspects of our hounds. I Dont think anybody gets tired of looking at a good lookin hound.
Again Welcome.
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Robyn & Rosie

Re: Rosie

Post by Robyn & Rosie »

Thank you! Yep id love to get into the sports but shes so unobedient at the moment i cant try! lol Thanks again!