CCH CH Female For Sale

Beagles in Show. Whether your beagle shows full-time in the ring or part-time at the field trials, this forum can be helpful and informative for those seeking better conformation in their beagles, and presenting them at their best to the judge.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Va Beagle Man

CCH CH Female For Sale

Post by Va Beagle Man »

I hate to do this but I am going back to more hunt bred dogs. I am going to sell CCH CH Rebellious Chelsy From Sundwon she was born 1-25-05 and is in great health. She has only had one litter of pups which produced CCH CH HBCH PPC Jennings Creek Total Caous who won 2008 Total Dog and 2009 Va State PP Runoff and 2008 Va Jr overall HB Winner. The other two in the litter have done great one was winning big time before he passed.

Chelsy has shown she can produce outstanding hunt and show pups. She throws excellent confirmation with big block heads in her pups and great line control. She does hunt and is a pleasure to watch work a track she has not been hunted for over a year. She has great kennel manners and handles in the field she acts like a puppy out in the yard.

--------------------UWPO CGRCH UWPCHX GRCH Strongbow Mama's Boy
-------------WSHOWCH GRCH Sundown Running Reb
--------------------GRCH Strongbow Summer Storm
Chelsy
--------------------CH Strongbow Chip Off The Block
------------Dream Chaser Sundown Millie
--------------------Sundown Janie

She has Fire River Micheal, Chip off The Block, and Mark V's Brandi in 3rd generation too along with some other good dogs

She can produce some great pups in anyones kennel asking 400.00 call 540-480-9809 or e-mail sgmountainman@comcast.net
located in Va but may be able to meet and can send pics by e-mail serious only pls