DIRECTLY OUT OF TURBO POWERED BY PROP

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Scott Green

DIRECTLY OUT OF TURBO POWERED BY PROP

Post by Scott Green »

FOR SALE:

CASSIE JO

Date of birth 1-12-2002

TURBO POWERED BY PROP X SILVER LADY

I have owned this bitch for almost 4 years. I only entered her in 2 trials, both AKC big female class, and at the first trial she finished 2nd out of 34 big bitches in Marion, Ohio.

Since we got Cassie, she has been bred to IFC Greenwell's Reggie, and also bred to IFC Sunset Scooter.

Cassie has a tight mouth on a strike but spits out the chop on the line. She is medium fast, great line control and has BRAINS. If there is any hole to her, she is a little short on her hunt UNLESS you are gun hunting her. She is tri color, 14 3/4" and is very lanky. Very nice looking female. She has been throwing tri color pups and also throwing alot of blue tick.

Lets face it, there are not many bitches left directly out of Turbo. She is one of the last remaining ones. I am only selling her because I have completely got out of beagling and I have sold everything down to my kennels. She is the last one left and even though I was leaning toward keeping her just to rabbit hunt in the fall, I would rather someone take her that will BREED her since this has been such a remarkable bloodline.

If you are interested, you can email me at terrysmobileglass@sbcglobal.net.

We are located in Ohio, and I will not travel to meet as I am extremely busy. I can however make arrangements to get her to the world hunt.

One litter of pups and you get all your money back plus your own puppies. I wish I had the time, but right now I just dont!

Price is $600 FIRM.

mcgrady

Re: DIRECTLY OUT OF TURBO POWERED BY PROP

Post by mcgrady »

Sent e-mail

Scott Green

Re: DIRECTLY OUT OF TURBO POWERED BY PROP

Post by Scott Green »

Instead of answering all of the emails I have been getting on Cassie Jo asking the same question, I will just post this on here like I should have done to start with!

The dam Silver Lady, is directly out of MARK V'S ACE IN THE HOLE and BETTY SUE XIII. So if you thought this female isnt bred to the limit, this will answer your question.

While most of you are more than familiar with Ace in the Hole, Betty Sue XIII is out of Branko's Bull Durham and Ivy Girl.

As of now I have gotten about 15 different people that has responded.....so as of right now she is still available, but spoken for a couple times over.....

Thanks in advance

Scott Green