4 Year old Branko Northway Female.

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mtnwaykennel

4 Year old Branko Northway Female.

Post by mtnwaykennel »

After much thought I have decided to sell my female. She is 4 years old 14 1/2 inch tall tri color. She has not been ran up much of late because I just have not had the time. When she was ran up she was medium fast and used her mouth right. Many of you guys have seen her if you have hunted in the trials in Saltville because she is the only female I have ran in years. Been a long time since she hit a deer track, or other off game. She hadles well and kennels well. I raised this bitch from a pup.This is my last beagle and I have held on to her for as long as I could but I think it is time for her to go to a home where she will be ran. She always packed well and ran on her own also. Jumped quite a few rabbits. You can look at her picture and pedigree on mtnwaykennel.com her name is Fancy in Lace. She is out of Tim Lamie's Streak dog and Reffetts Fancy in Red. Good strong breeding and a cross we made many times and it always produced rabbit dogs. She is collar broke as well. Got any more questions feel free to ask. I am asking 500.00 for her. 276-274-5357 or pm me.
276-698-0775. Holla at me!
We still doin' it the MtnWay!

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Re: 4 Year old Branko Northway Female.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Are ya getting out?
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

mtnwaykennel

Post by mtnwaykennel »

Jimmy ol boy I been trying.... but with divorce.. selling of the ford dealership... loosing the house in the divorce and all this happiness I just think it is best for now. Tim Lamie has been keeping her at his house and I know he would keep her till she died for me but I can not see leaving her sitting there not getting ran or nothing. Rather sell her to someone who will enjoy her as much as I have.

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Been there and Done that lost a 150000.00 Log cabin setting on 10 acres with a 1 acre fully stocked lake, even though her new man enjoyed it. Lost half my 401k and she cleaned all all of our accounts plus i was lucky enough too get to pay 175.25 a week for 19 years . She took me to court 35 times in 19 years for increase plus i also had 200.00 in insurance a month. So keep ur head up pull dat hat down a little further and shift a gear keep on truckin. :nod: :thumbsup:
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Dave Swiger

Post by Dave Swiger »

Ol timer told me once "you really never know a women till you meet her in court" Good luck sellin your dog.

Dave

Bobby Vest

Post by Bobby Vest »

A divorce is just exactly like a death except you don't get the sympathy in a divorce. For all it is worth, you have mine.

hoosier

Post by hoosier »

amen boys!!!!!!
SILVERLAKE KENNELS

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

my sympathies to you too. i went 10 years before remarrying this time i married a very sweet pretty woman from poverty out the philippines. she is a 1000x better wife than the first happy to have just food, a bed, and roof over her head. never nags complains or bitches and isahppy with simple inexpensive things. hugs me gives me a big kiss when i go rabbit hunting and share my game with someone out of work/ i come home a nice meal is cooked she helps me pull my boots off gives me a nice massage with her beautiful soft hands.had her for 3 years never complained one time is a keeper for sure. try www.christainfilipina.com

mtnwaykennel

Post by mtnwaykennel »

Wow... about all i can say. Goodness goodness

Timmy J

Post by Timmy J »

Guys I own her littermate sister and all I can say is wow. and if there anything alike who ever get her will have a special hound. heck I wouldnt take 5 grand for mine.

Lee Cockman

Post by Lee Cockman »

Hunt is all I can say.

I feel your pain on the divorce. But it will get better. It cost me a knot as well. But money is not everything rather be happy and broke. Than unhappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C&F Cottontail Kennels

C&F's Cinnamon Run RedBug
C&F's Talkabout TBO

mtnwaykennel

Post by mtnwaykennel »

I can not believe she is still for sale. I would maybe trade her for an outboard motor something 7-15 horse. I have had alot of calls but she is still here.

T LEE

Post by T LEE »

Lee Cockman wrote:Hunt is all I can say.

I feel your pain on the divorce. But it will get better. It cost me a knot as well. But money is not everything rather be happy and broke. Than unhappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lee , I'm broke , unhappy and still married to the devil's sister. :P

mtnwaykennel

Post by mtnwaykennel »

Feller coming saturday to run her. Will let ya know if she is still for sale then.

mtnwaykennel

Post by mtnwaykennel »

She sold yeaterday. Thanks for the interest in her. Hope she has a great new home