Delete

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Steve Preston

Delete

Post by Steve Preston »

:check:
Last edited by Steve Preston on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
I don't know shizz about dogs.

sbeagler

Re: IFC Beavercreek Blue Max Male

Post by sbeagler »

sounds like a nice dog i have cousins nephews nieces to this dog handled max's littemates moma been around his dad none were shy at all must came in through the lumberjack leg throw back seen a lot of funny stuff from that line. maxies mom dad brothers sisters pups i seen owned all big babys love head scratched .got grand pups now no funniness at all . dont take much shock on them like some dogs usually 1 they respond, but these dogs are not for the faint of heart DO NOT WONT TO QUIT can be a pain but can take every day hunting most cant take but in Large Pack when the tails are dragging the dirt there's still up high legs still have spring in them- toughhhh.They live to be old too 17 years Blue Barry when died still could make pups at that age I was told.if this dog was a 13 incher i buy him bred up nice. sounds like a potential northern or southern large pack prospect where they pound 4- 8 hours at a time. Maxies sister whose Hectors moma I thought would get me kicked out from Black RiVER BC as curfew was like 1 am I had to wade waist deep water in a beaver swamp to get her as she would not quit after 12 hours of running- my shock collar had died.I was so aggravated she tried to dodge me i finally caught her off a marked line i was so poed at home she is a soakey for petting that anyone can do,She now has 2 pups with wins one about finshed.

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

Guys let me tell you Steve is telling it exactly as he is....This dog has plenty of foot and can run the hide off a rabbit...I'd never have let him go if he wasn't so hard to catch...SUPER NICE BLOODLINE....These actions weren't bred into this dog this is a man made problem...The old man who raised him kept him in a pen with a tarp over it from weaning until 8 months old.He never saw daylight except what came through the tarp and was never handled just fed and watered...Not a breeding defect-IT"S A COMPLETE MORON DEFECT...Not the dogs fault at all....Good Luck Steve
Home of:
LP R. CH. UKC DUAL CH. PKC SILVER CHAMPION OLD DIRTY SOUTH PLAYBOY
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

Steve Preston

Post by Steve Preston »

Not hard to look at either !

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

i know 2 friends who split a litter of pups. one friend was on the road staying week nights in motels. the other friends family spent time handling playing with theirs. my friend who traveled pups were on autofeeders never had human touch but getting stuck in the azz with a shot or worm meds shoved in them. so you figure the outcome you be right. though they were shy after much work they cam around after daily handling and couple months of affection and tritronics and treats. the pups handled daily were easy handlers a stranger could catch. look for old baby play pens at yard sales goodwill etc save news papers . when u wean the pups start bringing them in to watch tv to socialize. also leave a radio playing by the kennel talk show too this helps.you can also leash break tiny pups easier at 4 months use deer scent give light shock number 1. few things can really make easier.

Steve Preston

Re: IFC Beavercreek Blue Max Male PIC added

Post by Steve Preston »

bunnybuster24

Re: IFC Beavercreek Blue Max Male-(Pic added )

Post by bunnybuster24 »

I have his sister Tapleys Blue Bell and she is a super nice dog. My buddy Brian sold her to me last year before gun season came in because, he was having trouble catching her. I put the ol Tritronics on six and laid her down a few times fixed her. Less than two months after I got her I took her back up there hunting with him and he was sick he ever sold her. I have a feeling it wouldnt take much work to get this one the same way, with Bell now if you holler she comes running. She is also a little stand offish in the kennel but she isnt going anywhere she is a super nice dog.
IFC Tysons Picking Banjo (RIP)
IFC Beavercreeks Manifest Destiny
IFC Blackies T Cricket
GRHBCH XDawg Lucky
FCLP Red Pines Sara Palin
LPRCH HBCH Crankin Katie
HBCH Loose Change WV Road Rage

Steve Preston

Post by Steve Preston »

Did a nice job last night. He's ready to go when he sees the lead strap.

Slaux

Post by Slaux »

Wow, what a beautiful, well cared for, well bred hound. If he runs as well as he looks your price is a steal. Quit using your shocker on him and keep him.....