World Ch. Gauge VIII Male TEARIN IT DOWN

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hskennels69

World Ch. Gauge VIII Male TEARIN IT DOWN

Post by hskennels69 »

He is a 7 month old AKC/UKC reg. male out of Gauge and Millers Runnin Wild Roxanne....This young male acts like a 3 yr. old dog he has tons of hunt, jumps rabbits, get checks and can roll once he gets them, he doesn't wait around on other dogs....I run an 8+ dog and he runs right with them and when he gets the front he can handle it like he's been doing it for years...Roxanne is out of GridIron All Out Blitz and Highbar Flyin Wild Blue Babe....Heavy Paycheck bred dog with FC Maravics Blue barry, Ace in the Hole,2X FC Lake Ogemaw Casey,Schnapps, just loaded with good blood...Big booming mouth....This is as nice of a 7 month old pup as I've seen in the last several years....$750

http://i59.tinypic.com/260ztb7.jpg
Home of:
LP R. CH. UKC DUAL CH. PKC SILVER CHAMPION OLD DIRTY SOUTH PLAYBOY
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

Letemrun25

Re: World Ch. Gauge VIII Male TEARIN IT DOWN

Post by Letemrun25 »

Why you getting rid of him?

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

I have a female here nothing can run with, and I mean nothing she is as close to a 10 on foot as you can find. Absolutely nothing wtong with him he just needs experience. I dont sell junk, my name means alot to me...Bring anything you would like to compare him to as long as its not junky since he is only 7 months old....
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

Todd Hoffman ?
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

NorthBranch Rummer

Post by NorthBranch Rummer »

Man, Ive seen some bad a$$ bitches over the years, even owned a couple. WCH HOL Fox Creek Peppermint Patty was the fastest I remember seeing, but ive never seen one that Nobody, I mean nobody can run with. I would love to see this bitch go as i'm sure many people would. these dogs don't come along often. Are you going to run her in little pack this season?

hurryup

Post by hurryup »

Are ya gonna run her anywhere? Be interrsted in watching her.
Visit Our Website

Hurry Up Beagles.Com

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

No its not Todd Hoffman, he is no longer a part of H&S Kennels, its Pete Studer....Ron and Vicky, as for the wording of my post on NOTHING running with her I'm sure there's dogs out there that can run with her and that was a word blunder....I'm not that guy who thinks he has the best dogs in the world and never runs them with or against others and brags he has the best....Mine are FAR from the best I assure you.......I don't care for LP but have considered hitting a few to put her out there in that format....I should have read my post over before I wrote such a statement, but with my brother in a BAD motorcycle accident, almost dying, and having his 3 young boys here 10,8,6 for 2 weeks I'm almost at wits end.....This female tore her pad real bad, then came in heat and is just now starting to turn it back on....I'm getting her ran back up and will be hitting some trials........Ron, we don't live that far apart from one another I'd say an hour, when she is back in shape we can get together and cut them loose sometime....
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

NorthBranch Rummer

Post by NorthBranch Rummer »

Sounds good Pete! Don't have many locals to run with in my area. You had everyone wanting to take a bite out of your a$$ over that post. LOL. give me a call if you need help getting em ready this summer.( I forgot to call ya back in May) Sorry to hear about your brother!

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

Thanks Ron and we will def get together and let them roll and as for the post I'm not worried about letting her speak for herself when she's run up....It's funny how peoples panties get in a bunch over the small things in life lol....
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

hurryup

Post by hurryup »

Hope your brother has a speedy and full recovery. Look forwatd to seeing you at a few hunts. Just got mote involved with running little pack myself the last several months. I am enjoying it. Sounds like you have a couple nice dogs.
Visit Our Website

Hurry Up Beagles.Com

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

Thanks Vicky I appreciate it....They aren't too bad for some ole potlickers and I'm sure we see each other at some hunts...
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

Letemrun25

Post by Letemrun25 »

I would like to come see him run sometime when would be a good time?

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

When do you want to come? We had 4 hours of solid, knock down drag out running last night from 10:30 PM-2:30 this morning and this pup hung in every bit of it and got his share and had the attention of the two older fellas I was running with...They said whats that dog with the big overpowering mouth and couldn't believe he was a 7 month old pup doing all that good work...They tried to buy him but they don't pay much for a dog $200 is HUGE MONEY for a dog to these old timers and they would have ripped their pockets off to buy him for that LMAO.....
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

Folks this pup is FOR REAL....Bring ANYTHING you would like to compare to him....Just came in from 4 1/2 miles of power running and he handles himself like a 3 yr. old dog.....Powerful hound!!!!
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

SOLD pending pickup tomorrow
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY