Young 13" Female for sale Hare/cottontail Breeding in NY

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

deerhost

Young 13" Female for sale Hare/cottontail Breeding in NY

Post by deerhost »

I'm cutting way down on dogs. I have a female named Castanella's Ruby Im going to let go. She is 1 1/2 years old she hunts hard and can run a rabbit solo or in a pack. She will check my older dogs and lead the pack at times. Silent in the kennel, never a bark. Her Mom is my Freckles female.Her mom is Directly out of IFC GreenBay Shooter and FC Mand Molly(Direct daughter of Shaker. Her sire is my Marky dog. Marky is directly out of Better beaglings 2009 #1 trial female of the year FC Mahantango Vally Missy and FC CR Mags Dunce. This is my own breeding and i have both sire and dam. The sire is line breed Grimshaw and PA cottontail breeding. The dam has I believe 8-9 licensed places and the sire has a Derby win, a derby 3rd, and a sanctioned trial win all here in the north east. Every dog for 2 generation behind her mom and dad are FC's. Ruby has upper medium speed, close on the line head down chop. Hard hunting little bitch no extra mouth, well bred would be perfect for someone just starting out who only plans on running her solo or for someone who wants to add her to the pack. I will attach some video. I only have video of her running as a pup and when she was first started. I never planned on selling her and so I never took anymore video. She is a good step and a half faster then in the videos now. Im asking $650 firm which is a steal. Its a great buy and someone will get a nice prospect. Deerhost 845-492-0987

http://vid150.photobucket.com/albums/s8 ... oloRun.mp4

gfedor

Re: Young 13" Female for sale Hare/cottontail Breeding in NY

Post by gfedor »

She will sell fast. If I had the space and time I would be there tonight to buy her. However there is a guy Tony from North NJ looking for a female. He is on the rabbit dog site. I'll pm him your info.
Good luck

deerhost

Re: Young 13" Female for sale Hare/cottontail Breeding in NY

Post by deerhost »

Dog is sold pending pick up. Thanks for all the calls.