FC Stonyhill Gator Male and Young Tuff Male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

pross

FC Stonyhill Gator Male and Young Tuff Male

Post by pross »

I have 2 AKC males for sale. Male #1 is a grandpup to FC Stonyhill Gator and great grandpup to FC Round Pond Mr Tee's Tiger and FC Cordle's Hickory Hill Pete. He will be 4 in June.
14 1/2" male built well with plenty of foot, loud mouth that he uses right, good hunt and check (works inside out). No trash problems and minds excellent. Good gundog as well. I've had him for a couple years and he does very well. The reason I'm selling him is he's gotten to where he will growl at other males when he is first turned loose. Hasn't fought but bristled up and growled. After they run a rabbit, no other issues. I haven't tried much to break him but that is the only reason for selling. Very friendly dog. Located in Waverly, Ohio. $400 Best to text at 740-222-2417, PM, or email at hylinekennel@frontier.com

Dog #2 Young male pup 10 months old. He is 14-14 1/2". He is a grandpup to Branko's Holstein Hollow Tuff on bottom and Great grand to FC Mr Stubs Timberjack and FTCH Mjr Mitsou Zoro on top. This pup is directly out of Schag's Apollo Creed. He is started and will hark well to other dogs, minds well, and is a nice built, good looking pup. He is smart and has a loud coarse mouth. Has not picked up any bad habits. I haven't been able to put the time on him that I like and haven't hunted him by himself so don't know how well he would hunt like that but always stays gone with other dogs. Going to have good speed. Reason for selling is that I have 2 other pups the same age and can't do them all justice. $200

pross

Re: FC Stonyhill Gator Male and Young Tuff Male

Post by pross »

Tuff pup is sold.

hunter1

Post by hunter1 »

is dog still for sale

pross

Post by pross »

He is sold pending payment. I will update if it falls through. Thanks.

pross

Post by pross »

Gator male is back up for sale. Held him for a week and the guy never contacted me again and can't reach him.