Delete

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beagleman606

Delete

Post by beagleman606 »

Cooper is a beautiful 15" open marked, tri color male. DO B: 4/29/13, so he is 3 year old. He is NKC LP Rabbit Champion and Bench Champion with 3 wins towards grand on bench with limited trialing since he championed. I have owned Cooper his entire trialing career. He received his win in the open class at Sandy Gap Beagle Club. 1st place out of 43 opens. He finished 8th place in the Champion Class at last year's Kentucky Houndsman Hunt.

If you like a clean, conservative dog, Cooper is not the dog for you. He will reach out in a check and cut to the the front. He is an extremely fast hound with good hunt and a huge crowing mouth that really rings out. He will not male a bark until the rabbit is up. He is the fastest and most honest mouthed dog i have ever owned. He claims a check with authority and really blow out driving it. He liked to run deer a couple year ago, but after corrections he has had a change of heart. You can hunt him right through a herd of deer and he won't pay any attention to them.

Cooper has sired 1 litter with great looks and similar running style. I know this is a long post, but I'm hoping to answer most of the questions in this post. Only selling because I am getting out of beagles altogether.

Sire: Brinco's Razors Edge (Shaker and Primetime)
Dame: Haretrigger's Pepper (Weedeater and Branko)

Price $1500

Can text pic and pedigree to serious buyers.
NO TIRE KICKERS
606-594-9873
Last edited by beagleman606 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ..." 1 John 3:23

beagleman606

Re: LPRCH LPBCH Run To Catch Cooper

Post by beagleman606 »

All texts answered. A lot of interest, but no buyer yet
"And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ..." 1 John 3:23

beagleman606

Post by beagleman606 »

Sale pending pickup on Sunday

beagleman606

Post by beagleman606 »

Back up for sale

beagleman606

Post by beagleman606 »

Bump for a great hound. Someone will be very happy they bought Cooper. If I wasn't selling out, he wouldn't be for sale.

beagleman606

Post by beagleman606 »

I have some friends going to the Tennessee State hunt this weekend in Sharps Chapel. I can send him down with them if someone from the south is interested