TURBO,TURBO

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

outlaw

TURBO,TURBO

Post by outlaw »

You guys that like turbo here it is you ain't gonna find it much closer I have 3 females that just turned 6yrs old a month or so ago they are rabbit dogs,broke and handle excellent hunt very hard and have good foot they are 14" females. 2 are littermates they are turbo top and bottom. 1 is white ticked other is bluetick.They've never been bred excellent health and ready to go thinning down because of several young hounds and trying to buy piece property. 3rd one is red heavy turbo breeding hunts hard hard is broke and a tattle tale collar broke handles excellent she's had pups before and to my knowledge pups turned out great. These are not culls killed lots of rabbits over them this season. These hounds need no help to make Mr bunny run for his life. $400 a piece they wan't get any cheaper you don't buy hounds like these this close to rabbit season. Can send pics via text. You can talk to previous owner if need be some of you may know him. Mitchell Bearfield from N.C. No B.S. please Located in Summerville SC PM me for pedigrees or text 8435682768

outlaw

Re: TURBO,TURBO

Post by outlaw »

Guys the 2 littermates sire is Blue Devil Duke 11 and mom is Henry Moore's white Dolly that puts turbo powered by prop 2nd gen top and bottom and heli prop 3rd gen top and bottom

outlaw

Post by outlaw »

Females are supposed to be sold. One coming in heat now.

Lottie

Post by Lottie »

Did you sell the turbo females?
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity !

outlaw

Post by outlaw »

They have all been sold.thanks