DELETE

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Lottie

Re: 15" Midwest trial prospect male SOLD

Post by Lottie »

Mr Simpkins you continue to respond to any comment. I will be glad to post the entire conversation as your memory seems to be an issue. When some one says do you want me to send the money and the reply is yes then that pretty much says yes there is a deal. I told you it would be 3-5 days before the dog could be picked up by my buddy depending on when his gyp would take a dog. Remember he is taking her to Mr Crabtree. That's not holding a dog. The dog was to be paid for long before the pick up. I'm done with you. You have a pride issue and and can't not deal with the fact that you misled me. Again it's not the dog that matters it's the divinity of the man. Your character is the issue.
And just to clear things up about harassment of your family. If you can tell one statement that was made by me about your family then your claim of harassment is verified. There has never been any thing about anyone's family. Thank you Mr Simpkins for enlightening me to your ways and hopefully since you won't be selling anymore dogs no one else will be misled.
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity !

teddy

Post by teddy »

Your behavior is out of line. Stop harassing me. No one else has ever had an issue with me. Just you. But you are right I will never sell another dog on this site. Don't want to deal with this anymore. I have work and family matters to tend to. Don't have time to babysit grown men with hurt feelings. As for harassing my family.. My wife and I both have to work and our children have to go to school. You interrupted our sleep with your onslaught of texts and extra aggravation and slander that wasn't needed. As for what kind of man Iam..... I have lived this life without making a single enemy that I know of. So you keep crying over this dog that you didn't get and Iam going to go on with my life. Iam sorry all of this has to be out in the open for people to see. There are real problems in this world. Don't need to hear grown cry baby's. Again .. Leave me alone

Lottie

Post by Lottie »

It's simple, quit responding. You never received any text from me after 8:30 pm. Again you lie. The more you speak it becomes apparent you really are a liar. I certainly am glad you have a wife to help you with your difficult task of raising two girls. Sir I do know what life is all about. I lost my wife to cancer after a nine year battle. I don't need to hear about your issues of working and raising children. That is part of life. I raise my son and daughter by myself who are now 18 and 16 and have for their entire life. My wife had 11 major surgeries and continuous chemo and radiation for 9 years. Yes life is difficult but you make it sound like you are the only one that has to work and raise children. I have never ask anyone for help or cried about having to work or raise kids. Now who is the cry baby. You don't have to read the post sir but you just can't help it. Lol!

teddy

Post by teddy »

Sorry for your loss. Hate that you are filled with so much hate. Iam not complaining about raising my family Iam complaining about you harassing us. You sent your last text to me around 10:30 pm. Seems you are the one who has trouble with the truth. I then had to block you to make you stop. I do not need life or family lessons from you.. We do just fine.. Just stating that you kept us up with your attacks. iam however sorry for your loss. As far as "stop responding ".. Stop slandering my name. No need to have hard feelings over dogs. There is a real life lesson in itself. good luck in life.. Leave me alone

Lottie

Post by Lottie »

This is becoming quite comical. Sir I am probably one of the most positive people you will ever meet. I have no intention of giving you a life's lesson. You don't need and because you already know it all. But when I meet a prideful individual such yourself that would never admit to doing something wrong and wants to tell everybody how good of person he is then is a bit hilarious. I indeed know that you work for a living and raise you children and it must be difficult to do what most respectable people do everyday without blowing their horn about it. You deserve a medal. Now u am beginning to see that you are not very smart and probably don't even realize you lie. Lol. Like I said before all you have to do is stop responding and you don't hear anything else. Comical indeed!

teddy

Post by teddy »

No not comical.. But I have now found reason for concern. I do not remember telling "mr. Positive " anything about me having two daughters. How did you know that? I don't know what kind of person you are but Iam starting to think I should be concerned for my family's sake. It is obvious that you are mentally challenged and I don't know what you may or may not be capable of. Do not speak of my family or our two daughters. Leave me alone

Lottie

Post by Lottie »

You text me "As for me being a sorry individual I am a father of 2 little girls and a Christian". Wow man your memory isn't very good. Just like the other stuff you seem to forget! Like I said comical. The more your open your mouth the dumber you get and the more you expose yourself as not knowing what you have said. I'm beginning to see this as very funny because you stick your foot in your mouth almost every time you open it. Please don't stop responding. I would love to see you comment on real rabbit dogs on Facebook. Those guys would eat you alive! Since you don't want stop commenting let's see how long it takes you to respond to this! Lol!!!

teddy

Post by teddy »

No they wouldn't eat me alive Bill Lott. They wouldn't do that because like I told you my reputation will stand. I have made a lot of friends through hounds. The sport I love. You, however, are an Internet warrior and professional at harassing. You are acting like a child. I hope you get help for your mental condition. I will not respond to this ignorance any longer. You think it's funny trying to harass me but that's ok. Shows what kind of man you are. You done this with intentions of finding someone to say something bad against me. But just like I told you..: no one has said a thing. My reputation will stand. Do not contact me again in any format. I will not respond anymore to you. Have fun internet hunting..u are good at it. I hope you get the mental help you need. Bless your little heart

Lottie

Re: DELETE

Post by Lottie »

What an idiot! Funny how you call someone names and say how such a good person you are. Also you think I'm trying to get someone to say something bad about you. I don't carewhatanyone says. All I know is you are a liar and have issues with your memory. You can't remember what you say because it would be just another lie on top of a lie. Which you have already proven several times. I did enjoy seeing you continue to rep sons each time you said you were done. Lol. You are really pretty dumb. And oh yes if you commented anything on real rabbit dogs you would get butt hurt so quick by a dozen people it would end you as a rabbit Hunter much less selling a dog on the Internet.