DELETE

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

teddy

DELETE

Post by teddy »

15" four year old akc male out of FCGD Mountain State Blue Bud. Big long stout hound. Correct chop mouth. Plenty of wheels. Medium nose. No off barking or back tracking. Runs nice. Hard hunt. Jumps his share and gets checks. Clean check work. Pulls out of the check hard. Very nice hound with a ton of bottom. Come and run with him. Have a female bred similar to him that I might sell also. Will only part with one. Call or text 16066255817. Best to text. Matewan Wv $600
Last edited by teddy on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

teddy

Re: 15" Midwest trial prospect male

Post by teddy »

Please be serious when responding is all I ask. I'm very busy. Thanks

transman63

Post by transman63 »

I herd a lot of good stuff about this dog. and teddy is a good man.no BS from teddy.
AJ'S KENNEL'S .

teddy

Post by teddy »

Thanks for the kind words Al

m_blankenship

Post by m_blankenship »

This dog is as advertise someone will get a nice one
M Blankenship

teddy

Post by teddy »

Dog is sold. Thanks for all the interest

Lottie

Re: 15" Midwest trial prospect male SOLD

Post by Lottie »

I bet to differ on the no BS from this guy. He bald faced misled and lied to me. PM me and I will be glad to tell you how he really operates.
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity !

teddy

Post by teddy »

Never once said I was holding the dog for this man. I do hope I never have to sell a dog on here again. This man has harassed me and my family all evening and has threatened and slandered us. I kept my word. If I sell a dog I sell it to whom ever I want because it is my dog. I never once told this man I was willing to hold this dog. Big eye opener for me. This game has changed. The people you deal with are not like they were years past.

Markday

Post by Markday »

The thing is you can't hold dogs for people because they don't keep there word who ever shows up with the money first gets the dog. If teddy never told you he was holding the dog for you suck it up Lottie and move on to something else.

Lottie

Post by Lottie »

The story goes I ask the man if I needed to send the money to seal the deal. His answer was yes. He worked for the railroad but would work with me anyway he could to get the dog to me. I was traveling 12 hrs. He told me to call him the next day at 4:00 . Which I tried 3 times. Couldn't leave a message because voice box was full. I text him at 4:20 and ask if him if I had the the dog. He told told me he would call when he got off work which he never did. I finally got a text after I texted again inquiring about the deal and I got a text about 8:30 saying he had sold the dog to a local guy that had money in hand. There was no holding the dog. I asked to send the money and he answered yes. If that is not misleading and flat out lying then what is. There has been no threatening from me. Just disappointment from a man that talks a good talk and doesn't do what he says he will do. I did exactly what I said I would do. Missing out on buying a dog is not the point. Misleading and bald face lying is.

Lottie

Post by Lottie »

There was never a threat or slander. And never anything about this mans family was ever mentioned. Just another lie. It is so true that one lie leads to another. Good luck to this guy who claims to be a good man. He should just do what he says he will do. And Markday you are so correct about people not keeping there word. I still believe in doing what you say you will do. I did just that.

teddy

Post by teddy »

I also never told this man to send any money. I told him I would call him when I got off work because I do work for a living. I didn't tell you to send me money and we never had a deal. Stop harassing me and move on. There are important issues in life I would like to deal with. No need in acting this way over what you think is a bad deal. You sent me texts up until I had to block you. You were slandering me and harassing my family and for what? I don't know what else to tell you. This behavior is bad for this forum not to mention this sport. This is the last time I will ever post a dog for sale. Will give them to a good home from now on.

transman63

Post by transman63 »

I have dealt with teddy more then once he has always been a man off his word. :nod:
AJ'S KENNEL'S .

Lottie

Post by Lottie »

Sir I never ever said one word about your family. Not one single word. I called you a liar and I will post the text you sent and prove you lied if that is what it takes to show how you handled this. You lied and misled me and I have your text to prove it. You deny more each time you speak. Why. Why do you do that. You certainly did say "yes" to my asking if I needed to send the money to seal the deal. As far as blocking me for some reason you answered every text I sent to you. Again a lie. The more it goes the more you lie.
Like I said before it's not about the dog at all. It's about being a man of your word and I can prove you are not.

teddy

Post by teddy »

If what you are saying is true then why did you text to "see if the dog was yours"? Because we NEVER made a deal. Leave me alone. This is still harassment. And calling a man a liar behind a computer screen and doing it right to their face is two different things. I think you may have some mental issues. Like I said to you many times before... Leave me alone.