Patch hounds for sale

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

twilson78

Patch hounds for sale

Post by twilson78 »

Due to a change in jobs and being gone driving a truck I have decided to sell my dogs. These are nice dogs and will make a nice addition to any pack.

Dog # 1- 2 year old AKC female lemon and white 13 1/2" medium speed 6-7 good hunt 6-7 big nose. Real nice in the check area runs a nice line. No swinging. Np trouble with trash. Whistle and tone broke. Out of Grand Champion Tapleys Red Gold Snowman and Tapleys Red Gold Daisy. $500

Dog #2 - 15 month old AKC Lemon and White male. He is 14'' -14 1/4" he is upper medium speed 8-9. Super good hunt 8-9 real good mouth, no trash, broke to a tone or whistle. Will jump his own rabbit. Can and will run the front and will not swing to get it. Will win right now in trials. Out of Grand Champion Run N Gun Tanner and above female $800

Dog #3 - 4 yr old Red and White female. Patch and Green Bay Shooter bred. NOT REGISTERED. SUPER NICE FEMALE. Run and jump her own rabbit. Upper medium speed can run the front but will not swing or cut to get it, hunts hard and stays busy all day. No problem with trash great in the check area. $500

Dog #4 Red and white male pup. Born in December. I did not register the litter but made this cross for my own personal use. Out of my Grand Champion FULL patch male and the above female. This pup will make it not a doubt in my mind. Father is a straight up reproducer no matter what you breed him to he throws rabbit dogs with a head full of sense and plenty of hunt to go with it. $200

These dogs are not junk. These dogs are located in Kentucky. Serious inquires only please. If interested call or text 606-362-6151

cornfed

Re: Patch hounds for sale

Post by cornfed »

I own the father to dog #1 ... He is near 10 years old and a month ago this dog took a second in Ukc performance pack ..took him to nationals he lost his cast 80 to 120 and pulled 2 minuses .... The dog that beat him went on to win the nationals...congrats Casey Harner...anyway probably one of the hardest dogs iv seen at his age and everyone who sees him run calls me a liar when they hear his age !

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

So when You say Patch Hounds are they full Patch or some Patch ? If full would like to see pedigree's may be interested in a couple of them .
rv
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

twilson78

Post by twilson78 »

Cornfed I used to own the father to dog one as well. I sold Snowman to a guy in Ohio I think he was from. Anyway Snowman is a real nice hound. This female shows a lot of the same qualities as Snowman. Shes a little faster than he is but has the same hard hunt as her father. LR Patch they are not full patch.

twilson78

Post by twilson78 »

To the guys that's left me messages on my phone feel free to call me back. I dropped my phone and I couldn't see my screen due to it being broken I got a new phone today so if you would like to call back I will gladly answer any questions or help however I can.

cornfed

Post by cornfed »

Yep u sold him to me ..... Got a litter out of him right now ! Crossed the old boy with a satsuma/ Indian hills bitch

twilson78

Post by twilson78 »

Dogs are available still! Has a no show on them! These are nice dogs nothing wrong with these dogs! Will make a nice addition to any pack