delete post please

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rhoward

delete post please

Post by rhoward »

delete post please
Last edited by rhoward on Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

beaglestotrack

Re: 14-1/2'' YOUNG MALE WITH PIC/PED GOOD PROSPECT

Post by beaglestotrack »

Rick you never honored our deal on maverick. I am still waiting for tha 200 buddy
Last edited by beaglestotrack on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

rhoward

Post by rhoward »

AGAIN DONT KNOW YOU AND FOR SURE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MY HAME.BEAGLE TRACKS SENT YOU A PM.

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

all these guys know I am brutally honest and will copy and paste your pm too prove u made a deal with me

rhoward

Re: delete post please

Post by rhoward »

CHAPCO YOU WERE NOT HONEST WITH ME AND YOU KNOW IT,

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

First you dont know me but then u do which is it?
I bet you dont know brad Byrne either. I had a good talk with him he told me the whole story on a dog that had the wrong papers.
If any one wants to hear it give him a call 410 870 0816

rhoward

Post by rhoward »

OR THEY CAN CALL ME AND I WILL THEM ABOUT BOTH YOU IDIOTS.AND WHAT A BOUT THE PAPERS YOU SENT ME THEY WAS NOT IN YOUR NAME.AND I CAN PROVE IT.BE A MAN AND STOP THIS BULL.

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

You bought a dog as advertised! !! A dog with good hunt , speed, that could run jump and circle his own rabbit and the papers matched the dog too!!! That dog DNA will line up with his papers so first you did not know me but now you do you know u owe me 200 as you swindled me period..
I hope u feel good about it OLD MAN. I never ripped anyone off or did not follow thew with what I tell someone. . U will never get another dog from me or anyone I know period.
I am done with you period

rhoward

Post by rhoward »

HEY MR BRUTALLY HONEST AS ADVERTISED READ THIS: NOW WE ARE DONE. BY THE WAY HE IS FIXING TO TURN 5.

rjgreen

Post by rjgreen »

I have had dealings with Rick for 25 years and he has been nothing but honest with me and everyone I have sent to him to buy dogs.
I would buy from Rick again. I trial and have championed many a hound from Rick Howard.

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

So u typed a bunk message and sent it too me. Well it is not true as you dont have 750 into him lie lie lie keep them comming.. you still owe me 200 and I recorded our conversation when we last talked.
You had no issue posting him for 800 and selling the dog a couple weeks later.
I sold u a dog a few years back for 500 you turned around and sold it 2 weeks later for 1000 this dog is a champion now..
I sent you quality hounds but never again.
Why did you say u never knew me? Cause u know u ripped me off period.

All I hear from you are lies.

rhoward

Post by rhoward »

straight off American beagle sight you lying sob and I never posted him I traded him to ron by the way says he has never talk to you, if you need 200.00 that bad maybe you might think about getting a job, I have a bunch of calls about you and nobody had anything good to say. that pm I posted is good and you know it it just showed every body how you are. so shut your mouth, you never sold me a dog before you sold her to danny and I got her from him, keep lying.

cornfed

Post by cornfed »

I can say iv had dealings with Rick and the dogs were exactly what he said they were or better never felt like I had been taken for anything and will continue to do business with him good luck with this matter rick

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

Ricks post [quote][/quote]BOTTOM LINE YOU SENT ME A DOG WITH A BAD BITE AND WAS NOT ANY GOOD I SAID IF I COULD SELL HIM AND GET MY MONEY BACK I WOULD GET YOU YOUR MONEY BACK, THAT DID NOT HAPPEN, SORRY BUT YOU SHOULD NOT BE MAD AT ME BUT AT YOUR BUDDIE YOU SAID SOLD ME THE DOG. CALL ME IF YOU LIKE, I WOULD NOT PUT BAD POST ON YOUR ADS. I AM TALKING TO THE MODERATER NOW ITS NOT ALLOWED BY ANERICAN BEAGLER RULES,SORRY BUT THIS WAS A BAD DEAL FOR BOTH OF US THANKS TO YOUR FRIEND,rhoward Posts: 373Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:23 pm
I dont need money dude. Shows what you know. You sent that message after we talked on the phone and you knew all the details about the dog before you bought him. You then sent that message to cover your ass!! So if i told people you ripped me off you could copy and paste.. clever i admit.
That was Probably so you could later post this. After all you delete all your post
Then You had the dog on here for 800 and sold him. thing is your the lier.. if you think I need money shows what you know. I have never struggled in life.. keep spitting your lies.. I dont care how many calls you have had. you saying that is a lie too I bet

First you never new me now your back peddling like a bum. You had too get your ducks in a row.
Keep it comming people are aware of you I am done arguing with ya old man u got me for 200 its not a big deal too me it was just principle was all

I just got my well fare check and bridge card in the mail went around to all the churches and asked for hand outs so I could eat this month cause I dont work and am so poor. Lmfao if you only new :bash:
Last edited by beaglestotrack on Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

Corn fed you probably bought a dog from him that I sold him lmfao