Trial Ready official 13" female...in WV..FCGD Bad Moe Foe

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BCBeagles

Trial Ready official 13" female...in WV..FCGD Bad Moe Foe

Post by BCBeagles »

I am helping my Uncle sell this female. I can text a pic of her. She had placed in Derby trials prior to him owning her. Previously owned by Neil Miles.
HE WILL SHOW HER IN THE WOODS! If he can't I will make time to get you out with her, solo or with a pack doesn't matter.

Riley's Rolling Bag of Tricks Trixy.(FCGD Riley's Bad Moe Foe X RJ's Girt), 2.5 years old.

13 inch Tricolor female...Beautiful build, correct bite, and about as nice looking as they come.

HARD hunt, hunts to jump rabbits not just stay active, covers lots of ground and looks in the right places.
She is also tone broke and has not offered to run any off game. Good handling hound who can do it ALL by herself.

Great in the kennels, quiet and calm, very intelligent.

HAS been hunted solo and in a pack in hunting situations not just in a pen.

Fast chop mouth you can hear in a pack.

Speed is FAST....she is quick to claim a check and comes out moving. Plenty of Foot for any format, LP, SPO, UKC, or ARHA.

Nose is Medium. Opens when it is up. When you hear her she will have the track and be moving it. She runs the line quickly and accurately when she loses she comes to point of loss and works quickly to find it from there.

SERIOUS buyers PLEASE....Price is $1500 FIRM...no trades.

I will be at the Pliny WV trial next weekend and would help to get her there to that for someone, if that could be of benefit.

She cannot be run at that trial due to Neil Miles is judging the 13 inch females.

Please PM me with questions, but tire kickers will get NO response. If you are not serious don't PM me.

I have run with this female several times this is not hearsay information, I also own her half sister.

Thanks and good running to all.
Last edited by BCBeagles on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BCBeagles

Re: Trial Ready official 13" female...in WV..FCGD Bad Moe Fo

Post by BCBeagles »

This hound is nice...not the kind that come for sale often.

I am helping my Uncle as he is busy and doesn't have time to field calls and check PM's...no hidden agenda's here...A good dog for sale at a price according to her ability.

She has had lots of ground time and it shows when she runs. If you are looking to go to the Midwest trials asap and compete then she is what you are looking for. If you are looking for a top level hunting dog with fast run to catch foot...she is what you are looking for.

Thanks and good running to all!

Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Jim is as honest as the day is long fellas . You can take what he says about this dog to the bank. Bought a dog from him a while back and she was just how he said she was , even a little better I think. Better hurry guys , working on getting her to Canada .

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Thank you Garrett..that is the way I was raised....if you tell the truth you don't have to "remember" anything extra later.

He is not interested in any trades. I am doing this to help him. He went yesterday to get a young redbone and he is back at chasing the ringtails....lol.

I have heard from a few that they feel Trixy could finish in the Midwest...the bigger the running the quicker she moves and accurately as well. She can move out...and will flat out go find a rabbit.

WILL SHOW IN THE FIELD...preferred way of sale.....thanks!

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

I will be in Pliny, WV at the Midwest trial on Saturday.

If that can help anyone interested in her I will bring her to save you travel.

If you want to jump into any trial format(running fast dogs) NOW and stand a chance of winning every day out...this female can do that......very nice dog!!

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

I have a good pic of her and her pedigree on my cell is anyone is interested....thanks and good running to all!

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Trixy is going to be run for a gentleman tonight. I will update if she is still available. Thanks for the interest.

Good running to all!

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Sold..thanks for the interest.