4 yr old Red/white Grade female

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

twilson78

4 yr old Red/white Grade female

Post by twilson78 »

I have a 4 yr old Grade female for sale. She is out of a Green Bay Butkus male and a Red River Runner female. She is 14 1/4" tall and as nice as they come. She has good hunt and can be run solo or in a pack. Medium speed (7) and good hunt stays busy.(7) Super nice female in the check area(8-9) works a check from the inside out and many don't get the check on her she comes out like a rocket and gives all the mouth in the world when the rabbit is up. No extra mouth. Super nice female just come off a litter of pups needs run back up. If interested it takes $500 FIRM to get her. If not sold I will single register her and place her in trails where I feel she can win and be highly competitive. Wont take a penny less than $500 for her. Located in Campton Kentucky if interested call or text 606-362-6151

twilson78

Re: 4 yr old Red/white Grade female

Post by twilson78 »

Super nice female here, she can do it all by herself. Finds and jumps rabbits on the worst of days and worst conditions. Someone will be very happy with this female.

twilson78

Re: 4 yr old Red/white Grade female

Post by twilson78 »

This female is still available. I had about decided to keep her but due to lack of running time I have decided to let her go. Super nice female can jump rabbits in any pack and look good doing it. This female will make someone a nice female.