Bowling's One Tuff Liz

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Hardcore Kennel

Bowling's One Tuff Liz

Post by Hardcore Kennel »

I'm selling this female. She will be 2 in August. She can jump her own rabbit and pick up checks. I gun hunted her last season, she doesn't seem to be gun shy or cold nosed. I broke her off of a deer when she was about a year or 14 months old and she hasn't run one since. I recently raised a litter of pups off her and she had 6, 2 male 4 female and she raised them all. I sold 1 male and 1 female and I'm keeping the rest till they start running at least so I am looking to thin down on big dogs to make room for my pups. All in all she is a good young dog and if I didn't have 4 pups out of her I wouldn't be looking to sell her. She has a lot of heart, hunts hard and stays busy. She is a bluetick female about 14-14 1/2 inches. She has a squalling/yodel mouth and she will open often.

Her pedigree is as follows:
.................................................. ......................Branko's One Tuff Ombre
.........................Branko's Holsteins Hollow Tuff----
.................................................. ......................Branko's Jamie Lee
Jake is Tuff-------
.................................................. ..........Jad's Rowdy Ranger
..........................Bowling's Ginger---------
.................................................. ..........Moore's Jussie Belle

.................................................. ..................Smith's John Boy II
..................................Linville D Boone----------
.................................................. ..................Lawson's Maggie II

Lawson's Patty II--------
.................................................. ..........................Louis's Kentucky Lucky
.................................Stiver's T-N-T Penny Blue------
.................................................. .........................Branko's Golden Key

I'm asking $1000 for her and that's a pick up price I live in Norton Virginia. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me. Thanks for your time.

Optimized-DSCN4294.JPG
Optimized-DSCN4294.JPG (231.83 KiB) Viewed 1392 times
Optimized-DSCN4295.JPG
Optimized-DSCN4295.JPG (235.16 KiB) Viewed 1392 times
Last edited by Hardcore Kennel on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hardcore Kennel

Re: Bowling's One Tuff Liz

Post by Hardcore Kennel »

Sold.