2 Reggie Females

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

271rockridge

2 Reggie Females

Post by 271rockridge »

I have 2 direct daughters off Reggie for sale.The first one turned 3 in August She is off Reggie x FC Spencers Blue Flame She hasnt been ran since last rabbit season. She is Med-fast speed with a a fast chop mouth.She is blue and is around 14 inches she has had one litter and is a excellent mother I can text a pic of her. $1000 The other one just turned 1 she is off Reggie x a Chimer/Primetime bitch She is Med-fast speed with a squall/chop mouth.She is Black & White and is around 14 inches she is out of Reggies last litter this is as young a dog there is off him I can text a pic of her.$700 May do some trading on shock collars or tracking collars.I am not on here very often so it is best to call or text me at 859 481 2372 Terry Gray
ROCKRIDGE KENNEL---LOAD TO WIN---RUN TO CATCH

271rockridge

Re: 2 Reggie Females

Post by 271rockridge »

Reggie x Flame bitch is sold

271rockridge

Post by 271rockridge »

still have the young female open to offers

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Hey Terry
Hope all is well with you.
Is Reggie still alive? Saw the comment that this was Reggie's last litter. Didn't know if he'd passed or just got to the point where age had caught up to him and he wasn't breeding any more?
I've got 2 Reggie grand daughters,a Reggie grand son,a Turbo Charged Thunder Blue grand daughter and a Reggie great grand daughter in my kennel.From Ninja to now I've liked the breeding !
Dana Robinson
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch