15" male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bachman

15" male

Post by Bachman »

2 year olds, average hunt, plenty of speed, fcgd Bachman's tuff x fcgd ridge view track smoking beauty.

$800
Rodney 6066828140

ma73

Re: 15" male

Post by ma73 »

I bought this male from these people and the dog was grossly miss described !!!!!! I called sever references about the dog and sellers and each one was exactly the same so they were obviously all working together. BEWARE any one doing business with Rodney Cameron, Dwayne and Rb sesster or the person who originally posted the add BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

CASKEY'S KENNEL

Post by CASKEY'S KENNEL »

ma73 wrote:I bought this male from these people and the dog was grossly miss described !!!!!! I called sever references about the dog and sellers and each one was exactly the same so they were obviously all working together. BEWARE any one doing business with Rodney Cameron, Dwayne and Rb sesster or the person who originally posted the add BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
There's always two sides to the story .If you ever in my area come watch some dogs run .
Last edited by CASKEY'S KENNEL on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"WHERE THE DOGS DO THE TALKING"
Living with TINNITUS .
225-910-2900
BEAVERCREEK Karma KIckaz sister
HUNT-EM-UP BLAZER'S MARGRET. 5 AKC FC
IFC BANGOR'S BARKIN BLUE ELVIS 4 AKC FC

Bachman

Post by Bachman »

Ma 73,

Sorry that you were not happy with the dog you purchased from Rodney Cameron. I've talked to Rodney a few times and he's always been more than straight up with me. I called him on this dog about a week ago and he maybe was a little overly honest on the dogs faults. He never made the dog not out to be a world beater. I chose to pass and he asked me to list the dog for him and I did. Trust me when I say that Rodney is about as honest as they come and certainly has no need to lie about a dog for financial gains. When you were invited to go watch the dog run you were far too busy, but now you have more than enough time to bash four fellas that you have never met. Perhaps next time you should give the dog a fair shot and a little time to settle down after being hauled across the country before you bash Dwayne as a reference, Mr. Sester (another reference), Rodney (seller) and myself. Yes I shouldn't have, and normally don't, list a dog that isn't mine for sale. If you feel the need to discuss anything with me or Rodney feel free to call anytime. Scott Bachman 517.673.6519.

Bachman

Post by Bachman »

Caskeys kennels,

Sorry didn't get a chance to read your post before I typed that. Sorry that you are saddened by the above post. I am too. If you feel that Rodney would screw anyone to make a dollar you obviously don't know him very well. His number is listed above if you'd like to tell him about your feelings.

Hare Chaser

Post by Hare Chaser »

Most knowledgeable houndsmen understand that it takes an adult dog awhile to readjust to a new owner, kennel surroundings, kennel mates and the new hunting environs. I NEVER free cast a new to me running hound until I've had the dog a minimum of one week. Then it can take several weeks or months before you see their best performance. Don't know what most of you consider a lot of money for a dog but $800 isn't much when you start adding up the costs. If you think it is then go buy a well bred 8 week old pup and keep track of all the costs incurred until you get it to 2 years old.

Give the dog a chance to settle in and get to know you and his new environment. If he turns out to be at least as good as described you owe the man and his friends a very public apology.

ma73

Post by ma73 »

First of all, there are always two sides to the story, the TRUTH and LIES. this has nothing to do with a dog adjusting, this is not my first dog and I'm sure I have better ones than most of you. I called and talked to 3 different people about this dog and the only thing they were honest about was the color!!!! As for Mr Bachman, I did not speak with him and he is not to blame for the mirepresentation of this dog, but I feel strongly should take a look at who he associate's with. For the rest of you who think the owner of this dog is honest, you are sadly mistaken on what honesty means or have any idea what a good dog is!!!!!! THIS DOG is not trial ready ,THIS DOG does not have excellent line control ,THIS DOG does not have medium hunt, THIS DOG does not have HUGE CHOPMOUTH,THIS DOG is not fast!!!! IT has nothing to do with money,[ I have more than most] but it does have everything to do with principle and HONESTY. One mans word to another. MR BACHMAN, was the HONEST description that you were given remotely like the HONEST description that I was given. And for the broken harts feeling sorry for RODNEY and his accomplices , SHAME ON YOU!!!!!! Oh yeah if you want to see a real one, come run with some of mine!!!!!

Bachman

Post by Bachman »

You got us bud. The four of us are each $200 richer and you are $800 poorer. It's a good thing you have more money than most. Take care and have a good night.

ma73

Post by ma73 »

:bash:

Danny King

Post by Danny King »

Bachman got me too said a dog was average and he's done won 3 out of last 4 hunts entered 1 being large pack 2 spo and a 3rd at Midwest runoff
Lets Run Em... Hammerdown...Yankee By Birth Rebel By Choice!

swing

Post by swing »

If you had that great of dogs why were you out shopping?
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

Cause he's rich , or richer then most . I'd of invested in gas and rode by to see the dog run . Blame yourself not the liers :hammer:
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"