Greenbay Jimmy SOLD

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bear128

Greenbay Jimmy SOLD

Post by bear128 »

Jimmy is bred great has a good mouth, out of Greenbay Pawking and Greenbay hail Mary he will be 4 on august 4th . Jimmy has a big nose does good in cold temps and the snow has decent hunt . He hunts better if you let him go instead of keeping him close . Jimmy has a great sense of point of lose and really does a good job on them hard checks . Killed over 200 rabbits in front of him this year . The bad is he will swing around some of the extremely thick stuff and get it on the other side really the only reason I'm selling him , I think he would do real good up north on hare . I can't post photos on here but could send them to you asking 1000 for him located in maryland . I think he has some places up north on hare not positive
Last edited by bear128 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BCBeagles

Re: Greenbay Jimmy

Post by BCBeagles »

Bear he had a 3rd in a trial up North at a young age when Joe K. had him.

He is a nice medium speed dog...good nose...good kennel manners as well. Bred to the hilt....as well bred as any that ever stood in my kennel. His mother has a fantastic nose and is a race saver...watched her do that today on tough scent. Paw King has been an underutilized stud due to his location. They are both products of Joe Kuklenski...he gets the credit for them.

Paw King has thrown some real nice dogs. Jimmy would do very well where extreme conditions are regular. He also seems to do better when not pulled by faster dogs...if he has a fault that is it, as Bear described, causes him to skirt the pack some in thick areas.

I owned him for some time so I am speaking of actual field time...not hearsay.

Bear is as HONEST as they come and really knows what a dog does in the field...not a guy that sits at the tailgate and guesses what is happening....he watches the dogs critically and will tell you all about a hound.

Someone will get a nice hound in Jimmy.
Last edited by BCBeagles on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bear128

Post by bear128 »

thanks Jim

bear128

Post by bear128 »

A lot of interest and a couple offers but he is still here . Bring your hound to run with him he is a good a solid dog with great nose power

bear128

Post by bear128 »

BTT Jimmy does really good on snow and frozen ground if we had more snow over here then I would really think hard on selling him

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Big nose and patient in the check area.....guys up north wanting a solid dog for extreme conditions....Jimmy can get it done.

Has as much top FC quality blood as anything that has ever been in a kennel at my house....bred to be a reproducer as well. A good friend of mine has a littermate to Jimmy I will be breeding to in the future. He also has a big nose and can track the heck out of a rabbit.

Good luck moving him Bear!

sem

Post by sem »

If I had the cash I'd give him a try!!

bear128

Re: Greenbay Jimmy SOLD

Post by bear128 »

Thanks for all the interest he is sold