13 inch Doc Watson female

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Garrett

13 inch Doc Watson female

Post by Garrett »

Selling a true 13 inch feamale off of Brankos Doc Watson and Brankos Little Rugrat. This is a quick close little female with gears . She will be up where the action is when in shape. She has multiple places in LPH in Newfoundland Canada and finished 4th at the 2016 canadian nationals in a class of 29 little bitches. . Her trial record can be found on the Canadian beagler website . Her name is Brankos Galway Girl. She turned 5 in April . She could use more hunt off the tailgate in my opinion . She's fine after the first race and excelles at those tough checks when a lot of other dogs have given up on the rabbit. She has never chased a cottontail as there are only hare in Newfoundland . She is just off her first litter of pups and raised them with no trouble. Can text pics upon request. Price 800 . Will ship at buyers exspence. For more info give me a call or text 1- 709- 691-1371
Last edited by Garrett on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BCBeagles

Re: 13 inch Doc Watson feamale

Post by BCBeagles »

Garrett is a very honest guy....good guy to deal with....he will tell you the whole story and follow thru with what he says he will do.

I am sure this is a nice dog for him to have put time in her.

Garrett

Re: 13 inch Doc Watson feamale

Post by Garrett »

Thanks a lot Jim. She's a decent little hound. Wouldn't be here for 5 years if she wasn't . Not perfect but a nice little hound.