ISO patch hound

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beagler86

ISO patch hound

Post by beagler86 »

Looking for a heavy bred, lemon and white patch hound. Female preferred but mite take the right male. Pup, started or finished, let me know what ya got. Located in South Central MO. Willing to drive afew hours out.

Rod

Re: ISO patch hound

Post by Rod »

jerry rogers has patch hounds and lives in phillipsburg missouri. hes on facebook under the name jerry rogers.

wabbitdogz

Post by wabbitdogz »

Hello! I'm located in Ohio. I have two patch bred sisters. They were 3 years old in January. They are beautiful well mannered dogs that can run a rabbit. I'm selling because I'm gettin too old to work the dogs, so I'm cutting way back. $400.00 each. Take one or both. No bartering or negotiation; that's the price. If you want them call me and make plans to come get them. PM me for the number!

georgeljajcaj

Post by georgeljajcaj »

Do you have any pictures of the dog? I am reachable by cell if you can send a picture 586-864-5026

shepdog

Post by shepdog »

I got a male and female posted 502 419 1740

Swampman

Post by Swampman »

beagler86 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:07 pm
Looking for a heavy bred, lemon and white patch hound. Female preferred but mite take the right male. Pup, started or finished, let me know what ya got. Located in South Central MO. Willing to drive afew hours out.
Check your PM's.