akc Bluetick

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bear128

akc Bluetick

Post by bear128 »

got a 13" bluetick female that will be three this year has good hunt jumps some rabbit has a decent nose likes the front Whitney creek Hunter on top grand daughter to reggie on the bottom stays close in check and grinds them out 2409two5345one asking 1400

BCBeagles

Re: akc Bluetick

Post by BCBeagles »

Very nice female...Bear runs dogs hard...this one can get it done in the field and I know Bear will show you how she does in the brush.

Honest guy to deal with!!

bear128

Post by bear128 »

Thanks Jim she's a nice little female with some foot .We hunted the farm we hunted the second day last year when you were down today dogs put something on them .

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Hope Ray didn't get upset about you shocking his dog!! You shock my dog you......@#$%*&%...%$##@&!!! :lol:

Seriously....she is a nice dog...bred very well also!

bear128

Post by bear128 »

haha not this year Jim she cut herself on a fence last Saturday and had to get staples .

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Great grandpup to Shooter on top. Hunter is off of FC Whitney Creek CJ and FC Whitney Creek Lola...seen both in person...OUTSTANDING hounds...with trial records to prove it.

Grandpup to Reggie on bottom.

This is a good female....finished gundog, hunt, handle and good in all areas from what I saw.....I really liked her. Made very few to no mistakes and contributed in a pack of good hounds.....well worth what Bear is asking for her.

bear128

Post by bear128 »

come watch her run nice little dog

bear128

Post by bear128 »

1200 come watch her run nothing to hide I got 4 young dogs I'm focusing on she is the fastest I got left at this time slowing mine down

Cro

Post by Cro »

Can’t believe this dog hasn’t sold! Drove 8 hours on this guys word to buy a redtick and she was everything he said she was really nice dog. He put this bluetick down as well tried to buy her as well but he wouldn’t sell her at the time, if I wasn’t breeding the redtick i’d have gone back down to get her fantastic hunt and drive, fast with great check work, she was relentless, good looking dog too.

bear128

Post by bear128 »

Thanks Jeremiah she's a nice dog I think when someone comes to run her she will do her job ,haven't had any lookers yet . Let me know when you breed Penny she had some hard hitting males out of her last litter . Had a guy call me me last week that I sold her son to and he said he was doing great I had him circling his own rabbit at 7 months all but one of her 6 pups started quick the other I blame on my buddy I that got him

bear128

Post by bear128 »

btt

HatterasBob

Post by HatterasBob »

You have a pedigree? I have blueticks in Maryland and can't tell by the discription if you are faster or slower then what I run.

bear128

Post by bear128 »

shes got foot