FCGD ARKMO'S CHOPPER MALE

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

kwolf

FCGD ARKMO'S CHOPPER MALE

Post by kwolf »

14 1/2 inch tri-color male , dob 11-24-15. He is out of Chopper and his mom is Striker, Shaker, Larsen bred up close. This dog will start searching for a rabbit as soon as he comes off the tailgate, never at your feet he is a hunting machine. Good foot but not a front end dog , does not cut or skirt, close in the check he will clean up when dogs over shoot . Big squal mouth that he will shorten up to a chop at times.Good kennel manners. This dog has more stamina than any male I have ever owned , he will still be looking for a rabbit hard at the end of the day when the rest of the pack is spent. Now the bad he has a huge nose and he will bark early , I thought I could run it out of him but i have given up. If you can't put up with extra mouth in the field he will probably not work for you. I can text pictures and pedigree to your phone . I can also text short video of my 4 males running to give you an idea of what I'm running. PLEASE NO CALLS OR TEXT AFTER 9:00 PM EST. $400.00 East of Dayton, Ohio 937-902-2822 Ron Preston Thanks

kwolf

Re: FCGD ARKMO'S CHOPPER MALE

Post by kwolf »

The dog is sold pending payment , I will let you know if it does not happen , thank you